Question about storing and using diluted Valium 5mg/5ml solution for DLMT

[up...]

I have a very specific question and I welcome any Amazon links to products, suggestions, advice etc.

If I am going to dilute 4mg of 5mg/5ml Valium solution into a 9 to 1 ratio liquid for a microtaper and I am following the advice builder gave me to dilute a two week solution from 40 ml to 400 ml.

-How should I store that 400 ml 2-week solution which is approximately 15 oz (for anyone who thinks in those terms)?

-Did you put it in multiple glass containers?

-After 9:1 dilution, do you need to shake it before use?

I have left over 4 oz glass storage containers for baby food with an air tight screw on plastic lid but they are small and the lid is plastic.

I would gladly buy an optimal container if someone has suggestions and a link, especially since this DLMT will take me a good amount of time. It’s worth it to me.

Thank you.

1)  It really doesn't matter a lot how you store it.  You could store it in a single 16-20 oz container, or in 2 or more smaller containers. Multiple containers minimizes the risk of contamination (from repeatedly dipping you syringe in it), but the risk of contamination is really pretty low, especially with a 10-14 day supply.  It really just comes down to preference and convenience.

2)  Once its diluted, there really should not be any need to further shake or agitate (the active ingredient is NOT going to seperate or settle out), but it isn't going to hurt to give it a little shake.  For some folks, that just adds a little psycholigical comfort.  ;)

3)  I think you will find that baby food jars do NOT really reliably re-seal.  I tried that and found that I probably got less then 50% success rate.  If they do reliably seal, the plastic is NOT a problem.

Hi builder. Thank you!

That’s good to hear on it not separating and staying homogeneous. Check to that.

What type of jar or jars did you use or would you use, that reliably reseal?

I’m just a tad bit of a perfectionist. I am better than I used to be but it’s still there.

Thanks.

[54...]

Hi builder. Thank you!

That’s good to hear on it not separating and staying homogeneous. Check to that.

What type of jar or jars did you use or would you use, that reliably reseal?

I’m just a tad bit of a perfectionist. I am better than I used to be but it’s still there.

Thanks.

Sent you a PM on a good quality glass jar company.

I use a mason jar. Plastic can absorb diazepam through adhesion and I would rather not mess with leeching or any other nonsense like that. The glass wide mouth mason jars are perfect for me.

Thank you benzo-off and Hope. Very helpful!

By the way, I haven’t seen a graduated cyclinder since undergrad.

I used to be an analytical chemist in a pharmaceutical lab. Using these things for my taper reminds me of that.