Anyone’s ears and head worse with rain and storms?

[Tr...]

This is an ongoing symptom for me for over 2 years. I’ve been home bound mostly because of it. As of right now I’m so dizzy from the rainstorms and my ears are much worse and more full. The ringing gets louder the crackling when I swallow. But the worse is the dizziness from it all. Is this a symptom? Being so sensitive to the weather like this? I don’t have an inner ear disorder but my ears were just severely affected it’s my one ongoing symptom and just won’t let up! I’m so afraid the weather will always affect me and hinder my life now.
  • Love 1

Trailhead, I really don't get dizzy, but I get a dull pressure in my head and behind my eyes. Do you stay well hydrated? It helps to have a good electrolyte balance.

Ajusta-Thets horrible.  This does surprise me because I’ve never had ear issues or weather sensitivity before all this.

Apollo986- I’m not sure if I am well hydrated. I believe I am as I drink water all day long usually. I feel like if my ears weren’t so compromised by withdrawal the weather wouldn’t affect them or me at all. I just keep hoping it’s only withdrawal,because doctors haven’t been able to find anything wrong with them.

Since your Doctor found nothing wrong with you, then I would think it's a w/d sxs. 5 months is still very early in recovery. A lot of my sxs began to lessen after six months. Hang in there and be patient. We will get thru this.

Ajusta-Thets horrible.  This does surprise me because I’ve never had ear issues or weather sensitivity before all this.

Apollo986- I’m not sure if I am well hydrated. I believe I am as I drink water all day long usually. I feel like if my ears weren’t so compromised by withdrawal the weather wouldn’t affect them or me at all. I just keep hoping it’s only withdrawal,because doctors haven’t been able to find anything wrong with them.

A lot of people get migraine type stuff in WD as it sensitises the nervous system until it can sort itself out again.