Help in middle of A to V crossover

[jo...]

Friday will begin my 4th week of c/o from ativan to valium. Things are finally starting to smooth out for me.  My question is about the next substitution. I am currently taking .25mg ativan & 2.5mg valium mornings, .5mg ativan & 2.5mg valium afternoons, and .25mg ativan & 2.5mg valium nights.  This all began with taking 1.75mg of ativan 3 TID by taking .5mg morn.-.75mg afternoon-.5mg night.

According to Ashton, my next substitution would be the total c/o of the night time dose at 10mg valium with no ativan, but since I am still taking more ativan in the afternoon that in the morning or night, should I continue to substitute the afternoon dose first?

I work afternoons and partial evenings, so I am kind of afraid to sub the afternoon dose again next.  Any thoughts or experiences?

Friday will begin my 4th week of c/o from ativan to valium. Things are finally starting to smooth out for me.  My question is about the next substitution. I am currently taking .25mg ativan & 2.5mg valium mornings, .5mg ativan & 2.5mg valium afternoons, and .25mg ativan & 2.5mg valium nights.  This all began with taking 1.75mg of ativan 3 TID by taking .5mg morn.-.75mg afternoon-.5mg night.

According to Ashton, my next substitution would be the total c/o of the night time dose at 10mg valium with no ativan, but since I am still taking more ativan in the afternoon that in the morning or night, should I continue to substitute the afternoon dose first?

I work afternoons and partial evenings, so I am kind of afraid to sub the afternoon dose again next.  Any thoughts or experiences?

Nothing is set in stone...what ever seems to work best for you  :thumbsup:  :smitten:

• 4 weeks later...

Whatever makes you more comfortable is the dose to reduce.