How do you do in month 14-24? How many are close to healed or had healed?

[d0...]

[d0...]

Tell me how is your w/d? Any improvements? How do you function in your daily life? Can you go out to supermarkets? Drive a car. Meet fiends?

I am in still really bad sometimes brutal, just few windows. I can function to maybe 25%. Not able to shop, drive a car or meet friends. I can't talk in the phone. But! I can read a newspaper again. Watch TV. Listen to music. Cry ( but it is scary), walk my dog for 30 minutes outside. I try to cook, clean and take care of the laundry. But that is still really hard. Much more now since I got dp again. Is disconnected with the real world. Strange visions... :D  I sleep around 10 hours without wake up during sleep

Tell me how is your w/d? Any improvements? How do you function in your daily life? Can you go out to supermarkets? Drive a car. Meet fiends?

I am in still really bad sometimes brutal, just few windows. I can function to maybe 25%. Not able to shop, drive a car or meet friends. I can't talk in the phone. But! I can read a newspaper again. Watch TV. Listen to music. Cry ( but it is scary), walk my dog for 30 minutes outside. I try to cook, clean and take care of the laundry. But that is still really hard. Much more now since I got dp again. Is disconnected with the real world. Strange visions... :D  I sleep around 10 hours without wake up during sleep

Sundance I can do anything! I can meet with friends, I can drive a car in a short distance. I can walk. I can function like normal. But only I know how hard is it to be in pain in your back, legs also headaches with intrusive thoughts also fears sometimes whole this bullshit in one moment. I can do anything but in pain and sadness without want it. Walk or not , seing with friends or not I know that tomorrow I will bad and sadness again with pain! Nobody cares and understanding so for me I dont have pleasure from nothing anymore in this condition. Yes I can do mostly anything but I have to pushing myself to live like old guy waiting the death. Really I am more sadness when I was bedridden 24/7 because now I can do anything but without any passion to live with whole this torture on me doing no matter what. Now I cry everyday my soul crying every day but not from benzos this time I am crying because I am around the people now but feeling myself inside like walking dead man. Hope so you get my point of view. So thats my miserable life. I am more sadness then before because now I see how people are happy, funny, they celebrating, drinking, smiling , thinking about future and kids, travelling etc etc. .  I am around them thinking God with what I deserve this. When I will  be free to live like them with passion for live. Its brutal Sundance this is more brutal when I was alone in my room seing no one.

[d0...]

Sundance I can do anything! I can meet with friends, I can drive a car in a short distance. I can walk. I can function like normal. But only I know how hard is it to be in pain in your back, legs also headaches with intrusive thoughts also fears sometimes whole this bullshit in one moment. I can do anything but in pain and sadness without want it. Walk or not , seing with friends or not I know that tomorrow I will bad and sadness again with pain! Nobody cares and understanding so for me I dont have pleasure from nothing anymore in this condition. Yes I can do mostly anything but I have to pushing myself to live like old guy waiting the death. Really I am more sadness when I was bedridden 24/7 because now I can do anything but without any passion to live with whole this torture on me doing no matter what. Now I cry everyday my soul crying every day but not from benzos this time I am crying because I am around the people now but feeling myself inside like walking dead man. Hope so you get my point of view. So that's my miserable life. I am more sadness then before because now I see how people are happy, funny, they celebrating, drinking, smiling , thinking about future and kids, travelling etc etc. .  I am around them thinking God with what I deserve this. When I will  be free to live like them with passion for live. Its brutal Sundance this is more brutal when I was alone in my room seing no one.

I really hope your pain will go away soon. I know this intrusive thoughts I have them 24/7 and they are not nice to deal with. Neither the fear and terror that is present all the time. I do understand Lexsant I share that feeling with you. Life is out there and I can't enjoy it. I hate every second of my life right now. I feel lonley, sad and depressed. I am in a mental jail with no escape. I am.trapped. I am jealous of people living la vida loca. I miss me the old me. My old life and work. And this feels like a story with a bad ending. But as I said we have to heal, others do that, so why wont we? :smitten:

I hope you can write your success story soon. / Sun🌞

I'm just entering month 14 from a CT Valium ordeal.  Horrendous symptoms that I have no wish to even list.  I am fortunate that at about month 7 my symptoms migrated mostly to pain (and not head/mind issues).  I thank my lucky stars for that.  My insomnia is 90% gone. I have muscle tenseness, especially leg pain that waxes and wanes.  I do have some residual dizziness (that was a hard, long lasting symptom even to the point of vertigo) - now it only hits me sometimes as I lay down.  Other symptoms may visit me for a few hours.  But the pain is unrelenting but it IS better some days than others and it's do-able.  I can manage it.  Tylenol helps some, heating pads, ice packs, massage. 

One thing that I dedicated myself to around month 6 was distraction and embracing it all.  I read an excellent reply from a BB-er who said he simply gave in to it all, and embraced it.  Let the pain or the fear or whatever roll over him.  Stared it all in the face and it changed him - less fear, less anger.  I tried to do the same.  Yes, right now the pain in hard but it is what it is.  I'm 10000 times better than day 1.  I can do this.  I will do it.

And I was in the position that I had to care for my family, to be productive etc - so I could not always sit and dwell - I had no options other than to put one foot in front of the other and keep walking.  It helped me is all i can tell you.  I put on my game face and one day it wasn't really a "face" anymore - it was a little better...and so on.

I am so sorry you are where you are but I do believe we heal; in your darkest times just keep walking....

I'm just entering month 14 from a CT Valium ordeal.  Horrendous symptoms that I have no wish to even list.  I am fortunate that at about month 7 my symptoms migrated mostly to pain (and not head/mind issues).  I thank my lucky stars for that.  My insomnia is 90% gone. I have muscle tenseness, especially leg pain that waxes and wanes.  I do have some residual dizziness (that was a hard, long lasting symptom even to the point of vertigo) - now it only hits me sometimes as I lay down.  Other symptoms may visit me for a few hours.  But the pain is unrelenting but it IS better some days than others and it's do-able.  I can manage it.  Tylenol helps some, heating pads, ice packs, massage. 

One thing that I dedicated myself to around month 6 was distraction and embracing it all.  I read an excellent reply from a BB-er who said he simply gave in to it all, and embraced it.  Let the pain or the fear or whatever roll over him.  Stared it all in the face and it changed him - less fear, less anger.  I tried to do the same.  Yes, right now the pain in hard but it is what it is.  I'm 10000 times better than day 1.  I can do this.  I will do it.

And I was in the position that I had to care for my family, to be productive etc - so I could not always sit and dwell - I had no options other than to put one foot in front of the other and keep walking.  It helped me is all i can tell you.  I put on my game face and one day it wasn't really a "face" anymore - it was a little better...and so on.

I am so sorry you are where you are but I do believe we heal; in your darkest times just keep walking....

Great attitude, I try to live exactly like this. It’s hard, but like you said dwelling on the symptoms does not work for me. For example I had a job apply today and was so dizzy and nasseous before, but when I entered the conversation I was quit functional and made it through. I made it through another day. Keep the vibe!

[d0...]

I really try to stay positive but it id hard. Really hard when every day one after another is hell all the time. I have this intense brutal waves keep coming. But anyway. I do heal. I can see my progress even though they are babysteps. For a month ago was I way to scared to just leave my house. Now I take a short walk with my dog. Around 30 min x 3 times a day. I think it is important to see these small improvements I had over 100 symptoms in my early w/d now around 10. So yes healing is happening even though it is way to slow for me  :D

I am happy for everything I am able to do right now. To just read a paper again is amazing. All these things I took for granted. They feels like a gift now.  :smitten: Thank god to BB and all wonderful people posting here. I couldn't made it this far without all support.  :smitten:

//Sun🌞

15 months off.

Can't drive, can walk for 10 minutes some days, but some days stay in bed all day. Can cook sometimes, but only one dish a day, the fatigue is overwhelming. Still can't meet with friends. Can watch movies on my computer, but only 5-10 minutes at a time. Can finally read again. Some days can handle a very short grocery store trip if I have someone to drive me. Haven't been to ER for 5 months. Before that was in ER every 2 weeks or sometimes every day. My diet is still very limited, daily headaches, nightmares. I finally gained weight back, but now need to lose some of it .

[d0...]

15 months off.

Can't drive, can walk for 10 minutes some days, but some days stay in bed all day. Can cook sometimes, but only one dish a day, the fatigue is overwhelming. Still can't meet with friends. Can watch movies on my computer, but only 5-10 minutes at a time. Can finally read again. Some days can handle a very short grocery store trip if I have someone to drive me. Haven't been to ER for 5 months. Before that was in ER every 2 weeks or sometimes every day. My diet is still very limited, daily headaches, nightmares. I finally gained weight back, but now need to lose some of it .

This sounds like me! I cant even be in a car ir go to a store. It us too much input. My dr dp make it impossible. The last tine I was at the psych ward was in August 2018.  :crazy:

Hi sundanceshaman, I’m 20 months off and not doing well at all. I suppose some things have improved, I’m sleeping quite well most nights, but it seems like my mental symptoms are even worse right now, terrible anxiety, looping thoughts, depression and then there’s the fatigue which hasn’t left me these whole 20 months, sigh I used to be so energetic. Driving I avoid, I drove a few times earlier on and even though it was a short distance, I found it totally overwhelming and nearly had a panic attack. I manage to go to the local corner store but don’t like the big shopping centres, I avoid them unless I absolutely have to go. I’ve only met up with friends a few times since I jumped off, I’m always coming up with excuses because I’m not feeling well. Honestly all I want to do is lie on the couch all day, day after day, walking across the room seems like too much effort most of the time. The person I was pre benzos loved to keep busy and would NEVER spend the day on the couch, I can’t believe this is what I’ve become.

I am wondering how much people are Healed or close to heals in this period 14-24 months off??

Me too Lexsant... :angel:

Damn I am laying in my bed now and I am thinking with my stupid brain! Its can be forever right? I think in this period 14-24 the healing have to come right?

I've read and looked videos with Ashton and Baylissa and they says. " In our practise we are looked so many people who are recovered in 6-18 months" .

Allright sundanse I am thinking that from now to let say 24 month's off mark we have to be healed or close to healing!

We will heal but the million dollar question is "WHEN".

Check this schedule I think its very interesting and right!

http://www.benzosupport.org/recovery_times.htm

[d0...]

I am wondering how much people are Healed or close to heals in this period 14-24 months off??

Damn I am laying in my bed now and I am thinking with my stupid brain! Its can be forever right? I think in this period 14-24 the healing have to come right?

I've read and looked videos with Ashton and Baylissa and they says. " In our practise we are looked so many people who are recovered in 6-18 months" .

Allright sundanse I am thinking that from now to let say 24 month's off mark we have to be healed or close to healing!

Check this  I think its very interesting and right!

Yes...I think so too. The schedule is very intresting. Looks like 24-36 months is where most heal. We are gonna fight this w/d. I would love to just feel ok! To function in a normal life and be able to work again.

Yes...I think so too. The schedule is very intresting. Looks like 24-36 months is where most heal. We are gonna fight this w/d. I would love to just feel ok! To function in a normal life and be able to work again.

In my case I guess I will be healed or close to healing in 91% in 24-27 months off from this schedule. In these months 91% of the people recorded for recovery mostly. Probably I will be there too. Hope so to be healed tomorrow but I don't think so.... :-*

[d0...]

In my case I guess I will be healed or close to healing in 91% in 24-27 months off from this schedule. In these months 91% of the people recorded for recovery mostly. Probably I will be there too. Hope so to be healed tomorrow but I don't think so.... :-*

I hope we can turn that corner soon. Get more nice windows. This schedule give me some hope that this never ending story will actually end one day. Get our lifes back :angel: