Confusion

[88...]

[88...]
I am 16 months off in a few days. I have had dr dp since June last summer. Sometimes really intense and severe. In December my dp suddenly stopped and my dr was almost gone. Since 5 days back am I in a new horrific wave. More mental than physical. New to me is that I am really confused. My dr/dp is really scary. I know I am home but my home feels so unreal. I can't understand that I am in my house. It freaks me out. Is confusion of who I am and where I are common? Last time my dr was strange vision. My dp was more physical like missing body parts or lack of feelings and emotion.

I was having ferocious DP/DR last March/April.  Profound feelings of unreality, and I had a phenomenon in which people's faces looked very strange to me--I was enormously aware of a face as simply a collection of parts; a nose, a mouth, ears, eyes, etc., and I had a hard time looking at people.  That eventually went away, largely.  You described your visual experience as being strange; can you describe that for me, please?