Hi

[Mi...]

I was put on Ativan after having some pain and dizziness last year. The ER doc just handed it to me without any instruction and said to see my regular doctor the next week. She continued to prescribe and didn't explain the side effects. She also tried to put me on Lyrica, Gabapentin, Clonazepam, Cipralx, and Zoloft.

I have since been diagnosed with Lyme disease and confections. Which was probably what started my health symptoms in the first place. I have weaned off all antidepressants and Benzos since October. I now don't know what to try or who to trust for Lyme treatment.

zDFSObb.png

Hello MissyL!

We are very glad that you found us! congratulations on being benzo free! Some symptoms of lyme disease are similar to benzo withdrawal symptoms. I would like to suggest that you do some research on the various boards. Becoming well informed should better enable you to make difficult decisions as well as provide you with the tools you need for a successful recovery. You will find many knowledgeable members who will support your efforts to remain benzo free. I have enclosed a few links below that may help you. Check them out!

Wishing you speedy recovery!

Bella  :smitten:

Please take the time to tell us about your history by creating a signature:

For a direct link:

CLICK HERE --->

Create a Signature <--- CLICK HERE 

Links:

Professor Heather Ashton's

Other Tutorials: