tachycardia , bad nausea and dizziness.

[Be...]

Hi I need a comparison please.

one year ago I was to 55 drops a day of Ativan and I have gone down up to 12' drops.

I have been very fortunate because the symptoms have always been the same and bearable. I have never had insomnia but a loro of  tachicardia and nausea.

Why now that are to 12 drops if I climb only also a drop a month I feel badly me?

I have climbed only drop a week and I have tachicardia and so strong nausea that are at home from the job from two days. I also have some tremors. Why am I now so badly that climb very less and are they almost at the end? The nausea is terrible indeed.

indeed I don't understand. a lot of people have told me to be fortunate because I have arrived so next to the end it  has been  simpler but believe me, in these days I am indeed very bad and I must understand if it is normal and it has happened to other people.

Thanks

Welcome to BenzoBuddies!  We are glad you decided to join us.  You'll find a lot of support and information on this forum, which is the only one of its kind online.  I think you are using a translation program, so your post is a little hard to understand, but if you are asking if it is normal for withdrawal symptoms to appear near the end of a taper, the answer is yes, this is normal.  You might want to taper more slowly now so your symptoms won't be so bad.

For those starting a taper, we generally recommend starting out at a rate of 5 to 10% every 10-14 days, then adjusting the taper to suit your own needs.  Note: very short term users may be able to taper faster.

Withdrawal symptoms, which vary widely but commonly include anxiety and insomnia, often occur during a taper, but these are temporary and will get better in time.  In general, first tapers are easier, but cold turkeys or multiple withdrawals may be more severe and longer lasting.  Here are a few links to get you started:

The Ashton Manual, a concise reference for tapering and symptom issues.

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

Once again, welcome!