For those who have the chemical anxiety...

[wa...]

I’m not sure if it’s akathisia/ mental akathisia or chemical anxiety or what but I’ve been in a horrid nonstop chemical anxiety wave for days. Can you describe what yours is like?

Thanks

I have had this the past 5 days, I don’t know what’s goin on. All my symptoms are so much worse. I’ve been having electric zaps in my stomach every night that are like zaps if nausea and I have the organic fear I had when I was at end taper and first off. This has been my worse month off so far. I’m hoping it’s just a bad wave. But yes I have just what you described.

I have had this the past 5 days, I don’t know what’s goin on. All my symptoms are so much worse. I’ve been having electric zaps in my stomach every night that are like zaps if nausea and I have the organic fear I had when I was at end taper and first off. This has been my worse month off so far. I’m hoping it’s just a bad wave. But yes I have just what you described.

Thank you. I’m having a bad time of it lately too. Hoping it’s just a bad wave and will go soon. I know anxiety is a big symptom but not sure how to describe mine, definitely not ‘normal’ anxiety. It’s like I’m plugged into an outlet. & it’s constant!

I remember this chemical anxiety, the feeling of being plugged into an outlet, constant deep itching burning menthol feeling inside body. And the feeling of being on the edge. Horrible inner restlessness

Can you relate?

Good news is that this will pass!

I remember this chemical anxiety, the feeling of being plugged into an outlet, constant deep itching burning menthol feeling inside body. And the feeling of being on the edge. Horrible inner restlessness

Can you relate?

Yes. How long did it last for you? I’m so glad it’s better for you. Thank you very much.

This has Been my worst symptom since my jump. Racing or pounding heart, very restless and anxious, lightheadedness, shaky and weak. Very similar to walking around with a non stop panic attack everyday. So uncomfortable and scary. I pray yours calm down soon.

Can you relate?

Yes. How long did it last for you? I’m so glad it’s better for you. Thank you very much.

I did an CT (jumped from 1.5mg xanax due to paradoxical reactions) so perhaps this chemical anxiety lasted extra long for me, I had it for several months.