5 months out ,much worse more symptoms

[Tr...]

So yesterday was my 5 month mark. And I’m feeling such dispair. My ear symptoms are feeling worse, I still have air hunger going on I think 2 weeks or so,and now I’ve been noticing my throat is super tight and I haven’t been able to swallow when I want, it’s super scary when I’m trying to eat. I had this symptom before benzos so how do I know if it’s withdrawal? And when I had it like this -pre benzo was over 22 years ago. I was pretty much in tolerance for 15 years ,so I would think this symptom would have occurred during tolerance , which hopefully means it’s withdrawal. Also, Intrusive thoughts are back on strong along with the debilitating fear like envisioning my loved ones dying all the time and constant worry that all this is not withdrawal. I tapered for such a long time I was hoping that would help with the withdrawal process but so far it’s been a real nightmare. I’m struggling so bad, I have no hope left right now and I don’t know what to do. It would help if I knew all this was indeed withdrawal I guess. Thanks for reading this. 

[8f...]

so sorry, ugh its so awful all this and how it drags on. for me, months 4-7 we really rough, but i had a very rough taper as i was in tolerance long before i had any idea it was all benzo withdrawal.

i get pretty bad throat stuff, too, ive had constant pressure on my throat, almost like someone has their hand on it and is pressing firmly, and sometimes swallowing seems to happen in slow motion, its very strange and uncomfortable. theres always the constriction fear, but its never happened. ive searched around a bit and found throat issues were not that uncommon.

id bet that yes indeed your ordeal here is withdrawal, its a helluva rough ride with myriad symptoms, some of them strange, some of them very difficult to even describe. for all the stuff we all vent about on here, ive had hundreds of little weird or disturbing pains or symptoms that come and go, things i can barely describe. a lot of things only awakened after tapering too. its often that theres one major symptom on top of all the others, that we dream of going away, thinking that we'd feel better if only the "big one" would leave, and then when it does subside a little, theres always another symptom to step into the forefront.

blahhh, hang in there, ill bet all your discomfort is the darned withdrawal

Luke Skywalker-Thank you. I guess I just thought I would be seeing some windows or improvements. Last night my ears got more full and I became so dizzy because there was rain coming, so that always makes everything worse. I didn’t know withdrawal could cause weather sensitivity to ears etc. I never had problems with me ears before all this. And it’s been 2 long years. I just don’t understand. I do hope the throat and breathing issues calm down soon I keep worrying about them. They are debilitating symptoms. I also had heartburn all morning and I’ve never even had it before. I was unaware I was in tolerance for 15 years so I wonder if that’s why I’m having such a hard time I don’t know. I just keep feeling like I can’t hang on. I know I will. But I feel as if I can’t anymore.