Light and sound sensitivity

[Su...]

Has anyone found anything that helps them with this, like special sun glasses or ear muffs. My anxiety is pretty much gone from taking seroquel. I got some motivation to finally get over my agoraphobia. I just need to Alleviate these Symptoms

Hi, I am so sorry you are experiencing the issues with sound and light.  I, too, and experiencing these, and have not yet found any resolution apart from distractions, sunglasses, and background noise when I am trying to sleep (I use a ceiling fan and sometime the Calm app on my phone, as it has background sounds, such as crickets, rain, etc.  The crickets were especially good for cancelling out tinnitus.).

If I may ask, can you explain a bit more about what Seroquel is and your experience on it whilst in post-withdrawal?  I am seriously doubting if I can maintain my part-time job at present, and I am in desperate need of a medication to get me through this.

Many hugs and thank you in advance <3

Hi, I am so sorry you are experiencing the issues with sound and light.  I, too, and experiencing these, and have not yet found any resolution apart from distractions, sunglasses, and background noise when I am trying to sleep (I use a ceiling fan and sometime the Calm app on my phone, as it has background sounds, such as crickets, rain, etc.  The crickets were especially good for cancelling out tinnitus.).

If I may ask, can you explain a bit more about what Seroquel is and your experience on it whilst in post-withdrawal?  I am seriously doubting if I can maintain my part-time job at present, and I am in desperate need of a medication to get me through this.

Many hugs and thank you in advance <3

Hi purple heart<3 ive read over your posts and you sound a lot like me during the beginning Im sorry you're dealing with acute I have to stop working and go on flma because I was slipping in and out of phychosis with extreme anxiety and derealization it was horrendous. I found that a low dose of seroquel helps my racing thoughts calms my anxiety and helps me sleep. Its the best think I've taken without any withdrawal feelings I take it PRN or daily and if I dont nothing happens. Message me if you want to chat or more info about my story or seroquel story.

God bless you :smitten:

I'm wearing good quality earplugs and light sensivity glasses. They seem to be helping a lot.

Hi restore what kind if you don't mind me asking :smitten:

I'm wearing good quality earplugs and light sensivity glasses. They seem to be helping a lot.

Hi restore what kind if you don't mind me asking :smitten:

Eargasm earplugs and Theraspecs glasses (pink lenses).  Available on Amazon and very helpful to me !