I'm glad I found you!

[Mi...]

Hi all!

I am joining this group because I am going through a tough time, to put it mildly! I have been taking Clonazapam regularly for 11 years. I was at 4mg at my highest dosage and am now down to .25 after 6 months of tapering. I am so glad I found this group! I hope I can find others who are experiencing the same symptoms as myself so I don't feel like I'm the only one going through this.

zDFSObb.png

Hello Mindful Momma!

We are very glad that you found us!

I am sorry you are having a tough time with Clonazapam. You have done a great job getting to .25mg from 4mg. Many experience intensified symptoms once they get lower in dosage, no shortage of that here.

I would like to suggest that you do some research on the various boards. Becoming well informed should better enable you to make difficult decisions as well as provide you with the tools you need for a successful taper & recovery.  You will find many knowledgeable members who will support your efforts to be benzo free. I have enclosed a few links below that may help you. Check them out!

Wishing you a smooth taper & speedy recovery!

Bella  :smitten:

Please take the time to tell us about your history by creating a signature:

For a direct link:

CLICK HERE --->

Create a Signature <--- CLICK HERE 

Links:

Professor Heather Ashton's

Boards:

Taper Info:

Suggested reduction rate is 5% - 10% every 10 - 14 days 

Create Your Own Taper Plan  by Jim Hawk 

You-Tube step-by-step  Tutorial Video

Other Tutorials:

I am with you Mama.  Those symptoms are not just you.  I can guess what they are and I don't like to list them as I don't want  to dwell on negative as we so need positive. I hope this all makes sense.  I have been off Klonopin for 30 days.  The majority has been the hardest of my life.  The insomnia and panic are almost all the time.  Sometimes I wonder how I do anything considering. My ability to function I think is very low.  And it is difficult that almost noone really understands unless they have experienced it. I know someone who went through and got better.  So I know people get better.  I welcome you and hope that you are able to enjoy any breaks you get during healing.  ::):-*

"The insomnia and panic are almost all the time." THIS right here! Wow. Hardest thing I've ever done is coming off this drug. Thanks for your insight. So appreciated, especially at this moment when I really need it. :smitten:

I am with you Mama.  Those symptoms are not just you.  I can guess what they are and I don't like to list them as I don't want  to dwell on negative as we so need positive. I hope this all makes sense.  I have been off Klonopin for 30 days.  The majority has been the hardest of my life.  The insomnia and panic are almost all the time.  Sometimes I wonder how I do anything considering. My ability to function I think is very low.  And it is difficult that almost noone really understands unless they have experienced it. I know someone who went through and got better.  So I know people get better.  I welcome you and hope that you are able to enjoy any breaks you get during healing.  ::):-*