Having a real hard time right now =(

[89...]

[89...]
I am having a really hard time right now. Ever since my fast taper from short term use I have been hit with horrible mental symptoms 24/7. I went from not being able to have any thoughts in my head to no stop looping/ruminations and constant fear about absolutely nothing. SI is on my mind all the time. I have had severe anxiety before benzos where anxiety was in the background all the time. I have been positive over the months but this it is getting to the point where all my distractions have stopped working and I feel absolutely hopeless.

Hey korneyboyo1917,  Sorry to hear you're having a tough time right now. I remember those days post jump but they got better for me and I hardly ever feel like that now. I'm about 6 months out. I wish I had developed more of a hobby bc during those times it would at least be something I could do without thinking and based on habit or muscle memory. Do you have any hobbies? I'd suggest to keep trying no matter what even if it's uncomfortable. Just keep moving. Know there are others who've gone through this and made it and your situation is temporary. Look back at where you've been and remind yourself you can get there but you just have to go through to get there. Give yourself a break for feeling this way. It's ok and you'll be ok on the other side. Take care.

Hang in there and just survive. That is your only goal right now: survive. Your withdrawal sounds almost the same as mine. You are still so early out. Acute withdrawal lasts 3-4 months. You just need to hang in there. You can do this.

I am so sorry you are in such a bad wave right now! I know it feels so awful. You are scared you will stay like this forever.

But you wont.

Maybe it is time for you to start reading some Success Stories. It sounds like you need a special boost right now.

I have been on BB for 6.5 years and went through a truly awful WD. Many things helped me get through it. Everyone has to figure out what helps them, and for each of us, it might be a bit different. Reading SS can be uplifting.

I would also suggest you do some reading on what causes this stuff. Having ev en a bare, basic understanding gives you a lot of power and hope. Knowledge IS golden. I can direct you where to find this information, if needed.

If your SI is strong and you are seriously considering hurting yourself, BB is not the place to get help. BB is not equipped to deal with this. IN PERSON help is needed. Many people here had SI during WD. I sure did. I seriously considered it for weeks. The reason I did not act on this was my pets. I had five cats and could not leave them like that. There has to be SOME reason for you to stay alive.

PM me if it might help you cope. I will worry about you!

east

Sorry you are suffering so badly.  Sounds like you are still in Acute Withdrawal?  That usually lasts 30-90 days?

Symptoms are signs of healing.  This will end one day for sure.  Be strong and hang in there.