Recovered benzo user

[Ve...]

The reason i joined is to say thanks to those who have helped me in my time of need with their posts here (i was only a reader), and to share my experience with benzo withdawal that made me disabled for months; it happens very rare, but i would like to give hope to those who might be effected with similar problem.

Hello Verdure788  :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies

I am so pleased the forum has helped you,  Its very kind of you to join and give thanks.  It sounds like you are doing well, congratulations on being benzo free.    If you are benzodiazepine-free for at least two months, and mostly recovered, you might like to post your story on the success board.  We need success stories,  they bring much needed hope to a lot of members who are struggling. Well done to you!

Please feel free to post to any of the dedicated boards. We  have a wonderful community of people here. Our members have been through all aspects of withdrawal and are always willing to share their experiences.

Here is a link to the success stories board, Success Stories

Here is a link to a support board. Post withdrawal recovery support.

If you would be so kind as to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc).  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard.

Magrita

Hi Verdure788,

Welcome and good for you for wanting to help others!  When I was in the worst of withdrawal I could barely sit in front of the computer and corresponding with others would have been too much, but being knowing I wasn't alone, that others were feeling what I was feeling was a lifesaver. 

Thank you for joining, your experience will help others who are suffering.

Heretohelp