Tell me...does crying trigger your w/d?

[c8...]

[c8...]
...is it the stress that trigger my w/d every time I cry?  I am way to afraid to feel any feelings like anger, sadness or even love. It feels really strange all emotions or feelings. . :crazy:

[7d...]

Hi Sunda! :smitten:

I think crying is a good thing. The issue is what you are crying for. All I read about crying is positive.It makes anxiety and other mods to go down. Yes, is my experience too that while you are on w/d everything is confused as far as feelings and the main culprit in my opinion is anxiety. Try not to monitor yourself continuously and get distracted. I think we are too concentrated in ourselves and symptoms. I know is easy to say thou...

Hope you get better! YOU WILL!!!

Miguel

[c8...]

I normal case I would feel that crying may relief some pain. But now I cry of fear , terror and a deep sadness. It makes me feel awful and trigger my w/d. I guess it might be the stress I feel and not that I cry.  :-[

Even anger and love cause strange feelings in my body. The best feeling in the world is cry happy tears thru laughter  :smitten:

I cant wait for that wonderful feeling

I'd say if you can cry to begin with it's definitely a positive thing. For me I couldn't understand how I can be in such deep depths of hell yet not be able to cry. It's definitely got to be a healthy thing to relieve some of the stress.

[c8...]

I'd say if you can cry to begin with it's definitely a positive thing. For me I couldn't understand how I can be in such deep depths of hell yet not be able to cry. It's definitely got to be a healthy thing to relieve some of the stress.

I used to be like that. No tears never ever. Now I have millions of them :smitten:

I think it's a wonderful sign of healing sundance.  Any feeling at all is good...cuz benzo numbed out everything.  I know exactly what you mean Benzofree - there was a time I'd say to myself...how come I'm not crying?  I should be but I can't?  And every time the tears finally came, like a giant river of them, something shifted for the good eventually.  I'm learning to embrace all the feelings and then a little peace and happiness start to come around.

HUGS!!!

Well when this first started I cried pretty much on a daily basis. I really think it is important to allow yourself to feel however you feel that day. Get those emotions out and maybe eventually they won't trigger you. I think they trigger you because you are afraid to feel. Benzos can make many of us numb to our emotions so when we stop taking them, suddenly we have all these feelings we might not have had before. It is okay really. HUGS. Just go ahead and let it out.

[c8...]
But I do cry but it is really scary to feel all really strong feelings from being so "off" from everything. I think I have ptsd from this trauma with my benzo w/d and my brothers death.  He died suddenly only 38 years old for 5 years ago. Now my grief is hunting me down. It feels like he died yesterday. I was on benzo when he died and I understand now that I was emotionell numbed. Well I might just let my tears  come hope it will give me some relief. I am in a state of a "frozen grief". Stucked. :-[

I cried once during all this and NO, it does not help me.  But I have read it does help a lot of people.  So if it helps, do it!  We're all different and individual that's the weird part, but we should all hold one another up in our support and prayers and encouragement.

[c8...]

I cried once during all this and NO, it does not help me.  But I have read it does help a lot of people.  So if it helps, do it!  We're all different and individual that's the weird part, but we should all hold one another up in our support and prayers and encouragement.

I feel the same. It trigger my w/d I hate losing my control.  :angel: