6 week k-pin user who wants to stop

[wa...]

Hello, fairly new user here, I've read a lot on this site but don't seem to find too many situations that fit my own.

Wednesday of this week will mark 6 weeks on k-pin.  I take .75 a day - .25 around noon and .5 at bedtime.

I don't want to be on this med anymore and after reading a lot of different posts and googling, know that I cannot just stop cold turkey.  I would never do that.

I know it's recommended to drop 5-10% at a time, but what I struggle with is that it will take more than the 6 weeks I've been on the med, to get off of it.

I want to try dropping the daytime dose by .125 (1/4 of the .5 pill) for a week or 10 days and then next try dropping the remaining .125 daytime dose, and from there continue the cuts by .125 at night until I'm done.

Is this too ambitious seeing as how I haven't been on it for a long time?  I know the body can become dependent in a much shorter period of time, but I really wish I had never started this medicine in the first place.

I was prescribed this med because of anxiety that I believe was brought on by new acid reflux.  I took a ppi for a month along with this pill (doc wanted me to stay on ppi it but I've seen the long term effects by googling) and I'm about 10 days out from my last dose of that.  I'm also 10 days free of caffeine.  The only pills I take right now aside from the k-pin are a daily multi vitamin and a probiotic.  I also have not had a drop of alcohol since December (before I started k-pin).

I've never taken a Benzo before, so this will be first time I have to go through this.  I did do a year of Zoloft, followed by a year of lexapro, but that was around 16 years ago, and I tapered off both by slowly reducing the dosage (and have not been on any meds since).

Any input is greatly appreciated.  If it is too aggressive, I could cut the .125 into half and reduce by .0625 each week?

Also, after reading some posts on this site, having been on this med does that mean I can never take an antibiotic?