To those who are in year 2 ? How are you?

[Le...]

Hey folks. How are you ? I am in 14'5 month still struggling with painfull rigidity and everything is gray like depression Idk. How long ? I was thinking that in these months I will be much much better. I am so tyred and lost? How are you doing in your second year?

My body is also very rigid and stiff.  I feel like there is inflammation in my tendons.  I try to walk a couple miles every day but it's really a challenge just to stand up.  I'm also having pain in my joints, especially my shoulders when I lay in bed on my side.

I've been thinking of going to a doctor but that seems so pointless.

My body is also very rigid and stiff.  I feel like there is inflammation in my tendons.  I try to walk a couple miles every day but it's really a challenge just to stand up.  I'm also having pain in my joints, especially my shoulders when I lay in bed on my side.

I've been thinking of going to a doctor but that seems so pointless.

I am exactly the same bro 1/1! And Everything this coming with depression and sadness but not always!  Rigidity, pain in my joints, shoulders neck and my head are awfull. I am felling myself so heavy also. But yes exactly the tendons are painful and rigidity? What we will do? No one can help us also I dont want to put another poisons in me. But also I cant  anymore.

I feel like I've aged about 30 years over the past 12 months but I try to keep moving and I try to keep my mind thinking positive.

It would be great to hear from someone that has been through this and recovered.

The only medicines I take for this are advil or tylenol, but as little as possible.

I feel like I've aged about 30 years over the past 12 months but I try to keep moving and I try to keep my mind thinking positive.

It would be great to hear from someone that has been through this and recovered.

The only medicines I take for this are advil or tylenol, but as little as possible.

Yes, I want to hear from someone healed too. I am 31 years old and I am feeling myself like 90 years old guy. The rigidity the pain in my muscles and tendons are brutal sometimes. I am noticing in the same time I am also with very dark thoughts like "this will never ends, I cant do this anymore" also I am sad and hopeless. When this vanished rigidity is vanish too. Its some kind of  daily hours waves coming in combination. I dont take anything I try magnesium and Vitamin D but was worse. Do you think that this year will be the our last one benzoBGone? Or maybe we will make a corner probably? Just I was thinking that after 14'5 I will be much better.

You have to realize when you ask these types of questions, Lexsamt, that you will get an inherently biased response. The pool of people you are sampling from are those that are sick and still on Benzo Buddies. Most people healed in their second year are not here. I don’t think enough people realize this and when answers are overwhelmingly negative it’s jist another confirmation bias that yup, “everyone” is still sick this far out, so I will be too. This site can be dangerous in that respect.

Hi lexsant, I’m 20 months off and still doing badly. It’s hard to tell if it’s any better than first year off, I still have acute waves this far out which surprises me. I thought I’d be mostly healed by 18 months but I’m still in the thick of it. I’m always exhausted, the fatigue has me spending most of the time on the couch. I’m also depressed, anxious, poor memory, blurred vision, head pressure, tinnitus, weird breathing and so on. I’m starting to think I’ll be one of the unfortunate few whole takes more than 3 years to heal, I hate being so dysfunctional for so long, I just can’t do anything much, it’s just about getting through the day now. I really hope things start to improve soon

I have never been two years free yet just saying though did your mindset change at all? Positive thinking, change of environment or coping mechanisms etc? Just coming off medication, even Benzo won’t change someone’s train of thoughts or physical energy. Every individual must do that themselves because the underlying reason why you first started these evil medication will still be there unless you learn to change it yourself from within. Coming clean doesn’t change the universe. You change your universe from within.

It feels like all my tendons have shortened and like some muscles are trying to lengthen while others are contracting pulling me in all directions at one. My neck is so tight at the back it pulls my head back. Same along whole spine. If I stand my arms feel like they are hanging off of tight lumps of rock in my shoulders, my jaw feels constantly clenched even when my teeth aren’t touching. My teeth feel too tight, my buttocks can’t release and are being pulled up into my spine, it is too painful to sit because of tightness in buttocks, my whole back is rigid, my face feels like it is suffocating me, my lower ribs are being squashed in and twisted, my feet are stiff and won’t roll properly as I walk, my legs won’t flex properly. Trying to do exercises ot stretches makes it all worse as does massage.

To answer your question........Horrible.  It just gets worse as time drags on.  Second year makes the first year seem like a cake walk.  I thought I was gonna be done and over a long time ago.  I do think that most who end up here will go protracted.  I thought I would be one of the lucky ones......

Year 2 Has been as hard if not harder than year one. I have been able to push myself out more to do things but his far out I still get new symptoms. Physically I will get the same symptoms popping back up maybe just a little less intense. It seems like people who rapid Tabor or cold turkey really don’t have a great year two either. My eyes are on that 30-36 month mark For any real significant healing and being able to somewhat get back to a normal life. It’s probably not the answer you wanted but it’s the truth you are not in the Minority by having heavy symptoms in your second year. Hopefully things change for us all soon until then just hold on.

[8b...]
Is the second year worse? I am soon 16 months off and I have had some brutal waves in month 14 and now 16. But I did had much more symptoms in year one. I think it might feel much worse because that it had been like this for such a long time and I am so sick and tired of feeling very sick every f***ing day. I had over 100 sxs in acute phase. Now around 10. I do heal but way to slow in my opinion. And I feel horrible of my long lasting symptom that dont wanna go away. You can see which in my sign. They have been there since day 1. My w/d symptoms is less but sometimes my waves are pure torture. Like today...

I believe year 2 is much tougher than year 1. The difference between a wave and window is pretty big.

Year 2 has been a living nightmare, closing year 2 in 2 weeks. Still get daily waves which are intens.

But I have a strong feeling that I left the worst waves behind me. It’s a slow and unpredictable process.

We will see what year 3 brings.

[8b...]

I believe year 2 is much tougher than year 1. The difference between a wave and window is pretty big.

Year 2 has been a living nightmare, closing year 2 in 2 weeks. Still get daily waves which are intens.

But I have a strong feeling that I left the worst waves behind me. It’s a slow and unpredictable process.

Have you noticed any improvment at all?

Yes some areas symptoms are better, some not. It feels that some areas come back online and some go offline. If they are offline, the waves can be very strong but leave after a period of 4-6 weeks.

Than the cycle begins again in another area including the despair.. But lots off healing is happening!

Its not fair HopeHope! So long time after we quit these hellish pills. It is very hard to pushing the second year because my strength and power vanished in the first year.

[8b...]

Its not fair HopeHope! So long time after we quit these hellish pills. It is very hard to pushing the second year because my strength and power vanished in the first year.

I agree with you Lexsant all energy is gone since year 1. I think thats why it is so hard to deal with this right now. Today I have a brutal wave. So afraid this is too much. I took a walk even though hell is open today severe physical symptoms and mentally...dr and even some dp...we can do this lexsant and hopehope  other heals why wont we?  :)

I agree with you Lexsant all energy is gone since year 1. I think thats why it is so hard to deal with this right now. Today I have a brutal wave. So afraid this is too much. I took a walk even though hell is open today severe physical symptoms and mentally...dr and even some dp...we can do this lexsant and hopehope  other heals why wont we?  :)

Yes, Sun just Baylissa and Ashton says 6-18 months for long term users. Is that true? Maybe it is but maybe it is not! I am 14'5 month's for that time we had to be healed or if not we haved to be very close.

I noticed that we are few here only like Me and you, HopeHope, Ajusta, Sunshine1602 and couple other fellas from 2017. Others is missing probably they are healed or better.

[8b...]

Yes, Sun just Baylissa and Ashton says 6-18 months for long term users. Is that true? Maybe it is but maybe it is not! I am 14'5 month's for that time we had to be healed or if not we haved to be very close.

I noticed that we are few here only like Me and you, HopeHope, Ajusta, Sunshine1602 and couple other fellas from 2017. Others is missing probably they are healed or better.

I guess 24-36 months is more the time many recovers. Yes we are a handful from 2017 posting on BB. I read success stories and try to keep my hope to recover during this year. At least so I can feel ok. Ok is fine for me at the moment. When did you became benzo free lexsant? My last dose was 30 october 2017. Have you get any improvment? I have but I am still really sick. Today is a hard day. I just wanna disappear today. Have no idea how I will push it thru this day of torture and terror

I guess 24-36 months is more the time many recovers. Yes we are a handful from 2017 posting on BB. I read success stories and try to keep my hope to recover during this year. At least so I can feel ok. Ok is fine for me at the moment. When did you became benzo free lexsant? My last dose was 30 october 2017. Have you get any improvment? I have but I am still really sick. Today is a hard day. I just wanna disappear today. Have no idea how I will push it thru this day of torture and terror

November 2017 but I dont remember when was my last dose. I am counting from 1st December 2017. I have improvements Sundance but they are temporary or if they are permanent, they comes veryyyyy slow.