Legs?

[Me...]

Because benzos work on your brain, just about any symptom can happen when you go off them. Pain is just one thing.

I don't know your age, but it might be a good idea to check with your doctor. In older people (over 55) leg pain can be a symptom of certain diseases or condition.

east

Im 28 and ive already had a ultrasound on leg i think it has to do with blood circulation

I also had an ultrasound on my leg to look for blood clots. I also had the circulation checked by a few different doctor’s & all of them said I’m perfectly fine. Imo, it has to do with the vagus nerve. It consists of over 80% sensory fibers & is widespread throughout ur entire body. From right behind your ear all the way down to ur toes. I had every test done from MRI’s to CT’s with contrast to rule out anything serious. Everything always came back normal or better than. It’s crazy what these meds do to us. My first thoughts were of circulation too but it seems to be all nerve related. Hope this can help

Thank u so much easydoseit i think ima ask for a blood circulation test too just to rule it out my legs hurt so bad and its only when im resting layin down sleeping! My bp has been on the very lows so idk if thats part of it too thanks for THE respond!

Thank u so much easydoseit i think ima ask for a blood circulation test too just to rule it out my legs hurt so bad and its only when im resting layin down sleeping! My bp has been on the very lows so idk if thats part of it too thanks for THE respond!

No problem. Just a heads up my BP was really low too during my tolerance withdrawal which concerned me bc I’ve had essential hypertension for several years. My temp was also below average for quite a few month’s (between 95-96 degrees upon waking). But now in month 5 & it has definitely leveled out. I use my Fitbit to keep track of my heart rate & it has consistently been between 60-80 BPM this past month, and only up to 133 during exercise. Able to work out again as well running up to 3 miles a day. The first time I pushed for 3 miles it did exasperate my symptoms, but I decided to try & push through & continue running the next day and now it really seems that pushing myself has been really beneficial. I did have to work up to this point though, as in the beginning any effort to push myself would result in an array of symptoms. I even had a short period of time where I was completely symptom free which has been the first time since my withdrawal this has happened. Just that little period of time proves that healing IS happening. Best of luck to u in ur recovery, try not to worry too much, it tends to really magnify what ever is going on.