isolation depression,

[bo...]

I was put on klonopin and celexa for the chemical depression caused by paxil  ct from a stupid  doctor after  4 months on it... I was  on K for 6 months  hit tolerance on  first month...

I moved homes live alone  and started to isolate... I started my  liquid taper  3 months ago  very slow  from 0.5 to 0.392  I usually hold  after a  10-15 days 17 days passed.. I feel alot of mental anxiety( fear of the taper and life doom feeling )... the money I have is from disability and I haven't been able to work or find a suitable job which is stressing ... all the money goes into rent. also  sleeping poorly and  feeling off in the morning, blurry vision  and very depressed among other sxs... This weekend was alone all the time... my  close family are not understanding and are toxic.. I feel stuck and scared

also the celexa  stimulating so well have to taper that in the middle while holding the k :(...  Can I do this despite my depression  and fear ?  I feel lost

I’m sorry you are going through this. I can relate to what you are feeling. I haven’t had a Benzo in nearly 8 months after a 7 day detox. Since then, depression has been crippling. And it isolated me. I tried to join NA, but the social anxiety I experience is so intense that it kept me from going back and meeting people. I have s terribly low self opinion of myself. My guess is that these issues were always there for 20 plus years, and all I had to do was pop a pill to silence it. So what can we do? I say go down fighting. Set a goal each day to reach out and do something, or talk to someone. I’m going to call an old friend tonight. I’m already nervous about it, and feel that I’ll just be bugging this person, but I committed to calling them so I have to do it. My social skills are so poor now that it may not go well, but I imagine that just making the call will have help. Clearly isolating myself is not working, so I have to try and go the other direction.