Need advice on titration taper of 0.5mg Klonopin

[Bu...]

I Buddies, and thanks for all the support. I have a lot of questions, and I really appreciate all the response I can get.

I have for the 4th time started tapering 0.5mg Klonopin, now using vodka/water suspension.

Three times I have failed just after starting and backed up to 0.5mg again. Two times because I used a Propylene Glycol which I git sick in my stomach of, and one time because I probably tapered too fast.

I am now tapering at a speed of 2% every 4th day, and after 10 days I can surely say I feel withdrawal. I have a very foggy head, anxiety and shortness of breath.

I think this speed is quite slow, does anyone recommend going even slower? What is the recommended speed? Has anyone needed to go even slower than this?

I have created a suspension with 2ml Vodka per 1mg Klonopin.

I take 10 0.5mg tablets in 5ml Vodka and fill up with water to 100ml.

I then use a 10ml syringe and take 9.8ml for 4 days and 9.6ml for 4 days and so on, which would give a 2% cut every 4th day. Am I thinking correct?

Is there a difference in uptake of the benzo when using liquid suspension compared to tablets? Do I need to start at a higher dose because of that I am using liquid?

I am suffering from severe shortness of breath even before starting tapering, so I am wondering if I am suffering from withdrawal even before starting tapering. Does anyone have had shortness of breath as a side effect of Klonopin?

My doctor says 0.5mg Klonopin is nothing and that I should be able to quit by just taking 0.25mg for a week and then quit. He must be from another planet or I am completely crazy...

As long as you doing liquid, why don't you switch to daily cuts instead of once every 4 days?

Smaller cuts, more often is always more tolerable.

I Buddies, and thanks for all the support. I have a lot of questions, and I really appreciate all the response I can get.

I have for the 4th time started tapering 0.5mg Klonopin, now using vodka/water suspension.

Three times I have failed just after starting and backed up to 0.5mg again. Two times because I used a Propylene Glycol which I git sick in my stomach of, and one time because I probably tapered too fast.

I am now tapering at a speed of 2% every 4th day, and after 10 days I can surely say I feel withdrawal. I have a very foggy head, anxiety and shortness of breath.

I think this speed is quite slow, does anyone recommend going even slower? What is the recommended speed? Has anyone needed to go even slower than this?

I have created a suspension with 2ml Vodka per 1mg Klonopin.

I take 10 0.5mg tablets in 5ml Vodka and fill up with water to 100ml.

I then use a 10ml syringe and take 9.8ml for 4 days and 9.6ml for 4 days and so on, which would give a 2% cut every 4th day. Am I thinking correct?

Is there a difference in uptake of the benzo when using liquid suspension compared to tablets? Do I need to start at a higher dose because of that I am using liquid?

I am suffering from severe shortness of breath even before starting tapering, so I am wondering if I am suffering from withdrawal even before starting tapering. Does anyone have had shortness of breath as a side effect of Klonopin?

My doctor says 0.5mg Klonopin is nothing and that I should be able to quit by just taking 0.25mg for a week and then quit. He must be from another planet or I am completely crazy...

If you are using "2ml per 1mg" mixing 10 -.5mg tablets with 5ml of vodka, this is contradictory. It should be 10ml.

What proof/percentage Vodka are you using? Using common Vodka 40%(80 proof) you would need to use 10ml for 10-.5mg tablets. If you are using ethanol (190 proof; 95%) you would only need 5ml for the same 10- .5mg tablets.

If you are using "2ml per 1mg" mixing 10 -.5mg tablets with 5ml of vodka, this is contradictory. It should be 10ml.

What proof/percentage Vodka are you using? Using common Vodka 40%(80 proof) you would need to use 10ml for 10-.5mg tablets. If you are using ethanol (190 proof; 95%) you would only need 5ml for the same 10- .5mg tablets.

Sorry, a typo - my mistake, I use 10ml Vodka (40%) for 10- .5mg tablets and nothing else.

There is a powder left from the pills on the bottom which does not seem to dissolve in the liquid, but I guess that is OK? Are there any benzo left in that powder?

The powder is the filler - don't worry about that part (I did and I "muddled" the sediment to be sure but the benzo had dissolved).

You will taper well this way and soon be healed!