Author Topic: Anyone have any success from any antidepressants for anxiety?  (Read 672 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Anyone have any success from any antidepressants for anxiety?
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 01:23:35 am »
Thank you, [...]!

Needless suffering is right... :tickedoff:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Anyone have any success from any antidepressants for anxiety?
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 01:36:41 am »
Antidepressants, never worked for me. I always wanted them to so badly, but they just never did and of course they want you to keep trying different ones to find the right one for you. Nothing worked, but I don't want to anyone to stray from them from my experience I have heard good stories from other folks. Just not for me and I really wanted them to be the answer.

Thanks for your post,
[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.