Sensitive to electromagnetic frequencies

[Ma...]

Having trouble with electric or magnetic frequencies. Had a heart monitor applied the other day, because I didn't wish to do an MRI with Contrast. I don't feel good about having that kind of substance being administered into my bloodstream when in such a highly sensitive phase right now. I mean I can't even handle a trace amount of caffeine or sugar, amongst many other things, so how can I feel safe to do that. Anyway, the cardiologist, because of my pounding heart, palpitations and tachychardia that lasted up to two months, but in past 2 months have decreased, but have wanted my heart checked anyway), insisted that I at least do the monitor. After 24 hrs of feeling like the energy pulsing feeling that I always experience, were getting way worse and a tightening knot at the top of my stomach began. It felt as if it was actually making my heart begin to pound hard again, and could hear it begin to sound loudly in my ears as it did a couple of months ago. I really feel that my body is sensitive  these kinds of frequencies n they do not feel good or right to me. I do not have much faith in dr's anymore, but I guess I won't even be able to have my heart checked out because the tests require methods that I apparently can't tolerate. I don't what it is these frequencies are doing to cause such problems, but while I'm apparently in a highly, highly sensitive phase of recovery after going off of Klonopin too abruptly 6 months ago (after being on .5 to 1mg for 5 years, I just can't handle them.  :o

[c0...]

:tickedoff:I commend you for getting off a toxic poison that was destroying your health. You know your own body better than anyone. You're in a withdrawal state and everything feels extra creepy. I can feel the currents of EMF too and it's like I am being microwaved. EMF is a silent enemy. Cell towers, wifi, cell phones, cordless phones, microwaves, smart meters are a biggy, and many other sources have blanketed our world and the highly dangerous 5G is on its way...nowhere to escape it. The symptoms can be crippling. Here's just a short list of possible EMF radiation therapy exposure symptoms. Since you are sensitive you might want to limit your computer and cell phone use and stay away from wifi. As you get better your sensitivities might grow less. However, none of this radiation is safe at anytime. Cell phones are being called the new cigarettes.

sleep disturbances, including insomnia

headache

depression and depressive symptoms

tiredness and fatigue

dysesthesia (a painful, often itchy sensation)

lack of concentration

changes in memory

dizziness

irritability

loss of appetite and weight loss

restlessness and anxiety

nausea

skin burning and tingling

changes in an electroencephalogram (which measures electrical activity in the brain)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ticked Off, for your reply.  :angel:

I agree with what you are saying. Ugh, I just don't know how I am going to be able to decrease the level of frequencies I am currently being exposed to when everyone in my household is so involved in/with it. It is good to be more aware of this, n ve mundful of decreasing my exposure wherever I can. However, I feel that if I mention even one more weird aspect to my condition to my boyfriend, who is already so strained by my current unravelling, it will just be too much. He has been very patient, but has basically withdrawn from assisting me in this mess, when we discovered that all of the dr's couldn't find anything anything wrong with me. It doesn't make any sense to him, and he has begun to think that I am just becoming paranoid. 

I am feeling so absolutely helpless. When I see my reflection in the mirror, these days,  I can see why my soul wishes to leave my utterly thrashed bodily existence, yet  I am expected to live as normally as possible as no one in my life understands any of this at all.  :'(

• 1 month later...

:tickedoff:I commend you for getting off a toxic poison that was destroying your health. You know your own body better than anyone. You're in a withdrawal state and everything feels extra creepy. I can feel the currents of EMF too and it's like I am being microwaved. EMF is a silent enemy. Cell towers, wifi, cell phones, cordless phones, microwaves, smart meters are a biggy, and many other sources have blanketed our world and the highly dangerous 5G is on its way...nowhere to escape it. The symptoms can be crippling. Here's just a short list of possible EMF radiation therapy exposure symptoms. Since you are sensitive you might want to limit your computer and cell phone use and stay away from wifi. As you get better your sensitivities might grow less. However, none of this radiation is safe at anytime. Cell phones are being called the new cigarettes.

sleep disturbances, including insomnia

headache

depression and depressive symptoms

tiredness and fatigue

dysesthesia (a painful, often itchy sensation)

lack of concentration

changes in memory

dizziness

irritability

loss of appetite and weight loss

restlessness and anxiety

nausea

skin burning and tingling

changes in an electroencephalogram (which measures electrical activity in the brain)

mygodyes to this...

plus nonstop tinnitus! YAY!

i just got myself banned from another forum because someone asked about the emf's in regard to tinnitus and i said the basic same thing, in different words. a moderator told me not to make such "unfounded on facts" and "conspiracy theory promoting" comments so i said buh bye! there are so many studies and scientists and dr's now admiting publicly that 4G cellphone wireless wifi (and now 5G even worse)  causing brain tumors and cancers on the side of the head where cell phones are held and low sperm count/infertility in men because of cellphones kept in pockets and laptops and devices on pregnant mothers' laps and children's laps, etc...

my tinnitus is definitely worse from age about 5 to today due to the increase in emf's which directly correlate to thate time period. brain damage from psych meds has caused increased hypersensitivity to the emfs', demonstrable by the sudden silence and blessed peace when a storm knocks all the power out on the block.. as soon as the power goes back up, the tinnitus returns.

sorry to hear others suffering the same thing, but happy to be in a group that supports each other through symptoms that are heavily documented although scary and unpopular.

also, concerning the OP's concerns about contrast dye...i had 4 sets of MRI's when they misdx'd me with "multiple sclerosis" but the "lesions"/scar tissue in my brain is where brain death ocurred and filled itself in with scar tissue. not from MS...the radiologist told me he thought it was caused by some medication i was taking (at the time only seroquel) and years later we find out it's true. when my dose dropped down from 400mg to under 100mg all of my supposed MS sx's disappeared! i mean i went from walker asssted to cane to eventually walking and dancing even...magic! lol no just tapering off the poison and beginning to heal naturally

my friend Chuck Norris and his then fiance/now wife bought me steak n lobster once before a Wilie Nelson concert with my karate teacher, storytime! and if you google "Chuck Norris wife gadolinium contrast dye lawsuit" you'll read about how they won. she is disabled...was wheelchair bound at one time. haven't seen them in a long time so dunno if she still is. but that dye they use to light up our brains, gadolinium, they SAID it was safe and clears the system in 24 hours...they LIED. now i know. at least i'm able bodied and healing.  we get heavy metal poisoning from the contrast dye and sometimes a lot of disabling SX's so buyer beware. trust your gut instincts. i do. (most of the time)