Does clonazepam come in a liquid formula?

[Bu...]

Yeah, not available in the U.S. Sorry for assuming you are in the U.S. That is painfully typical for an American.  :-[

ODT stands for orally disintegrating tablets. There are two different brands available in the U.S. in both 0.25 and 0.125 MG strengths.

I believe Rx liquid clonazepam is available in at least some countries outside of the U.S.  For example, Rivotril Oral Drops in Australia and Clonazepam Rosemont Oral Solution in the U.K.

According to the FDA Orange Book, there are now three clonazepam ODT generics available in the U.S.:  Barr (now owned and marketed by Teva), Par (now owned by Endo), and Sun (this is the newest entry in the market; it is manufactured using a new/different technology that makes the tablets “sturdier” allowing them to be packaged in standard pill bottles versus blister packs).  Each of the clonazepam ODT generics are available in five strengths:0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg, and 2 mg.

Changed number of strengths available from four to five ... clearly my Benzo Brain needs counting lessons  ;)

According to the FDA Orange Book, there are now three clonazepam ODT generics available in the U.S.:  Barr (now owned and marketed by Teva), Par (now owned by Endo), and Sun (this is the newest entry in the market; it is manufactured using a new/different technology that makes the tablets “sturdier” allowing them to be packaged in standard pill bottles versus blister packs).  Each of the clonazepam ODT generics are available in four strengths:0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg, and 2 mg.

Thank you for letting me know that. I don't trust Sun, due to past experience with another pill of theirs and issues they have had in the past. Now I know to let my pharmacy know I need to stay with my PARS so they won't order the Suns, because I have no doubt that they are cheaper.

According to the FDA Orange Book, there are now three clonazepam ODT generics available in the U.S.:  Barr (now owned and marketed by Teva), Par (now owned by Endo), and Sun (this is the newest entry in the market; it is manufactured using a new/different technology that makes the tablets “sturdier” allowing them to be packaged in standard pill bottles versus blister packs).  Each of the clonazepam ODT generics are available in five strengths:0.125 mg, 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1 mg, and 2 mg.

Thank you for letting me know that. I don't trust Sun, due to past experience with another pill of theirs and issues they have had in the past. Now I know to let my pharmacy know I need to stay with my PARS so they won't order the Suns, because I have no doubt that they are cheaper.

You are most welcome, Wavesontheshore!  I share your take on Sun.  They had to close one of their manufacturing plants here in the U.S. and I believe the FDA has had issues with one or more of their plants in India.  I also share your concern that some pharmacies may fill prescriptions with the Sun ODTs b/c they are less expensive. That’s what happened to me.  I asked my pdoc to write a new prescription that indicated it should be filled with a specific generic (in my case, Teva).