How lomg might I take to come off 0.68 mg Clomazepam using DLTM?

[Ch...]

Your taper rate is what determines how long it takes, not your taper method

But, because a DLMT will be more tolerable, sometimes folks find they can go a little faster.  But, it still takes as long as it takes.

Looks like you've been making some good progress. Looks like you did 8.7% in a month recently. Before that you did 3.6% in 2 months-ish. If symptoms were manageable since the 8.7% (late Dec through late Jan),  why not try 5%/2 weeks?

So if I were trying to work out a rate to start with, a plan could be to look at an average for my taper thus far and start with that?

That's basically what I did when I started a DLMT.  From my previous experiences with C&H, I had learned my what my tolerance for tapering was (as a percentage), so I kept my taper rate at or below that rate.

Looks like you've been making some good progress. Looks like you did 8.7% in a month recently. Before that you did 3.6% in 2 months-ish. If symptoms were manageable since the 8.7% (late Dec through late Jan),  why not try 5%/2 weeks?

Thanks Waves, I have made decision to go faster. Symptoms are there but not terrible. Mainly extra fatigue.