Jumped from 35V to 32,5V 3 day's ago

[Ta...]

So i jumped 2,5 mg of Valium 3 day's ago. Woke up today withgood mood. Slept 6 hours, and feeling more animated. More fog has gone away, feeling more sharp. Just took my morning dose of 12,5 mg. I know i still have a long way too goo i know. Remember the worst enemy is you :thumbsup:

Taperdude

I also found a full-time job working as a woodsmen. That should bring kalm and peace in my daily routine. Wish i could help people more, i have been tapering from 120 mg of Valium for so far. Each time taking off 2,5 mg. Jusually every 5 to 7 day's. Guess i am one of the lucky ones. Hang on and distract yourself. Do some workout. Go for a walk, read a book. Leave your bed, use it only for sex and sleep :laugh:

Taperdood

Glad you are doing well Taperdude and congratulations on the job! Working will be a great distraction and keep you busy.

Your cuts are pretty big - you might have to slow down when you get to lower doses. I did.

Just listening to my body, having R.E.M. sleeping well. Vivid lovely dreams, no nightmares but sweet dreams.

So far so good.

Thnx Buddie

Thanks Buddie, still feeling ok. Sometimes cold hands but if thats all :thumbsup:

Also wanna thank you for standing by my side, really nice feeling somebody listening!!

Taperdude

Thanks Buddie!

Just made the cut down to 27,5 mg. So far i don't feel the cuts. No withdrawel feeling so far. My cuts are 2,5 mg every 5-7 days, pretty big cuts when i read some of the stories i read here but hey, if i'm feeling ok there is no problem for me.

Keep on with healing myself i keep telling myself. We WILL heal evantually!

Taperdude

Congratulations taperdude! I was able to make big cuts too and then slowed down when I needed to - just listen to your body bud - you are doing great!

• 2 months later...