zoloft

[53...]

i am weaning off zoloft and my question is i was on 150mg during the last three weeks i have been able to get to 100mg with no real side effects has anyone else had this happen to them .so far so good but i know that could change anytime

I recently tapered from 50 down to 25 mg with no real problems. Some moodiness, some dizziness, but went away after a few days and now I'm stable at 25. 

I tapered from 200mg over 10 months after I got through a 10 day xanax CT (detox).  The first 100mg were OK but the last 100 especially the last 50 were really rough.  I split into as small as I could (quarter of a 25mg tablet) and dropped every 3-4 weeks.  Each drop was a nightmare for about a week.  I was able to continue working but not much else.  This is just my experience and I was just ripped off xanax so it's likely not typical but wanted to share regardless.

Lots of brain zaps. Always had those throughout takingt it though. It was a common symptom for me for some reason. I remember a lot of flu like symptoms too. You might want to check out survivingantidepressants.org.