Can you add anything to mask the flavor of diazepam/PG solution?

[Et...]

I just did my first dose which required 7.8mL of solution for .78mg and let’s just say, now that I don’t smoke anymore, I can’t handle the taste and aftertaste of PG anymore. Anyone found anything that doesn’t cause reactions with benzos? I pretty much just drink water and green smoothies so this one is gonna take some work to figure out.

Technically you should be able to mix it in to anything, my concern is specifically things that mask PG. It likes to hang around, I still taste it in my mouth and it’s been almost an hour.

Maybe I’ll mix it with some powdered Gatorade, I bet that would mask the flavor well actually.

Yeah I know that you can mix with anything, I am just looking for taper friendly examples. As I said, I generally only drink water all day besides my green smoothies in the morning so I am not really sure where to look for something that successfully masks the taste of PG while still being taper friendly. My go to would be grapefruit juice which is an obvious no-no.

Yeah I know that you can mix with anything, I am just looking for taper friendly examples. As I said, I generally only drink water all day besides my green smoothies in the morning so I am not really sure where to look for something that successfully masks the taste of PG while still being taper friendly. My go to would be grapefruit juice which is an obvious no-no.

That would be about the ONLY thing I can think of that's not "taper friendly" 

I gotta tell ya...it amazes me that folks are on a toxic, debilitating drug, and when they have a method to get off of fairly simply, they worry about the taste. ::)

"...a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down..."

Thanks to Builder, I make my liquid taper with whole Grass Fed Milk and I don't mind the taste. Yes, it's bitter, but doesn't bother me.  Least I know I have the medication mixed perfectly AND it is definitely suspended.  No pieces of medicine left when I drink it.  Worked out great!  AND this Grass Fed Milk has Omega 3 in it bcuz they eat grass. 

I gotta tell ya...it amazes me that folks are on a toxic, debilitating drug, and when they have a method to get off of fairly simply, they worry about the taste. ::)

I could care less about the taste...I would drink something that tasted horrible if I had to...all I care about is a smooth taper and reducing s/x and living life as normally as possible.

Thanks to Builder, I make my liquid taper with whole Grass Fed Milk and I don't mind the taste. Yes, it's bitter, but doesn't bother me.  Least I know I have the medication mixed perfectly AND it is definitely suspended dissolved  ;).  No pieces of medicine left when I drink it.  Worked out great!  AND this Grass Fed Milk has Omega 3 in it bcuz they eat grass.

I could care less about the taste...I would drink something that tasted horrible if I had to...all I care about is a smooth taper and reducing s/x and living life as normally as possible.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have you ever tasted PG? It’s not just the taste, it lingers around for over an hour after you take it. It’s more vile than any kind of liquid medication I’ve ever had and that says a lot with how much cough syrup I’ve had in my life.

I managed to keep it down but it’s not really something I’m looking forward to and I’m only dealing in 7.8mL right now but eventually that’s going to get up to 19.98mL so I would like to find a way to make it not make me want to vomit sooner rather than later. I have high hopes for original flavor powdered Gatorade so I’ll try that tonight and report back.

I should also mention that all of this vile nonsense was STILL there despite me shooting it right to the back on my throat. Had it had full tongue contact it would have been even worse.

[34...]

Have you ever tasted PG? It’s not just the taste, it lingers around for over an hour after you take it. It’s more vile than any kind of liquid medication I’ve ever had and that says a lot with how much cough syrup I’ve had in my life.

I managed to keep it down but it’s not really something I’m looking forward to and I’m only dealing in 7.8mL right now but eventually that’s going to get up to 19.98mL so I would like to find a way to make it not make me want to vomit sooner rather than later. I have high hopes for original flavor powdered Gatorade so I’ll try that tonight and report back.

I should also mention that all of this vile nonsense was STILL there despite me shooting it right to the back on my throat. Had it had full tongue contact it would have been even worse.

PG is some nasty a## stuff to me. GAG.  I remember buying some THC tincture back in 2013-2014 which had a PG base. It was supposedly for sublingual use but NO. It just stayed and stayed and seemingly increased in volume LOL Never again.

[34...]

Now that I’ve been at it since the 11th, it’s not bothering me as much anymore, I have just been eating something after I take it.

Awesome! Glad it isn't bothering you.