I’m lost

[3c...]

[3c...]
I have 80 mg of Klonopin (in 1 mg and .5 mg tablets) and I’m currently at .375 or just below, mg. I would like to start a liquid titration plan and have a 100 ml cylinder and syringes on the way due here on Wednesday. If I wanted to make a solution of liquid with Klonopin in 100 ml for 10 days, decreasing at 10% in 10 days, I’d use 3.75 mg of Klonopin. Right? After 10 days, I’ve decreased my dose by 10% so my next batch for the next 10 days, I’m using 10% less in pill form, right? I’m SO CONFUSED. Please help....

I have 80 mg of Klonopin (in 1 mg and .5 mg tablets) and I’m currently at .375 or just below, mg. I would like to start a liquid titration plan and have a 100 ml cylinder and syringes on the way due here on Wednesday. If I wanted to make a solution of liquid with Klonopin in 100 ml for 10 days, decreasing at 10% in 10 days, I’d use 3.75 mg of Klonopin. Right? After 10 days, I’ve decreased my dose by 10% so my next batch for the next 10 days, I’m using 10% less in pill form, right? I’m SO CONFUSED. Please help....

Just make another batch of 3.75 + 100 ml.  Since your dosage now 10% less, this batch will last 10% longer.

[3c...]

Just make another batch of 3.75 + 100 ml.  Since your dosage now 10% less, this batch will last 10% longer.

🤦🏻‍♀️ Duh.

I’ve read your posts, builder, and you have given so many people so much help. I pray your patience if I ask more “dumb” questions. ♥️ Thank you for your help.

[3c...]
So I let my 10 mg of Klonopin dissolve in 20 ml of vodka. But there’s “sediment”- is that the inactive parts of the pill? 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope so!

[3c...]

Yes that’s just binders. If you’re worried about it, shake up or stir the solution before you draw your doses.

Thank you so much!!

So I let my 10 mg of Klonopin dissolve in 20 ml of vodka. But there’s “sediment”- is that the inactive parts of the pill? 🤦🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope so!

Yes!

[3c...]

Yes!

👍🏻

I agitate mine before I draw my doses just in case, doesn’t hurt anything when you have a solution but if by chance anything got trapped to the binders (very very unlikely), those particles go into a suspension and you draw them up along with your dose. 

[3c...]

I agitate mine before I draw my doses just in case, doesn’t hurt anything when you have a solution but if by chance anything got trapped to the binders (very very unlikely), those particles go into a suspension and you draw them up along with your dose.

Thank you so much. I really appreciate e everyone’s help!!!

Yeah this is what I do too.

[3c...]

Yeah this is what I do too.

👌🏻 I probably won’t obsess so much if I shake it & make it look sorta like a blue snow globe 😑

[3c...]

Could somebody do some math for me? I dissolved 10 mg of Klonopin in. 200ml (20 of vodka and 160 water).  What is the % of Klonopin per ml? .05 or .02? This spreadsheet is confusing me.

I'm getting .05 per ml.  Which means my spreadsheet turned out wrong.  (Jim Hawke) Somehow. Which means I have been taking too much liquid for 2 days. GAH.

[3c...]

Builder to the rescue always!

Lord have mercy.....I did two separate spreadsheets and I don't know how I screwed up, but according to the one I began using, I've updosed for 2 days. Whatever.... Back to using the right amount if (and it is) the % is .05 mg per 1ml in 200 ml adding 10 mg of Klonopin.

[3c...]
:idiot: I used to be able to do math like this. BLAME BENZO BRAIN. I'm freaking out because I took approximately .9 mg for 2 days from about .370mg. UGH.  I'm too much of a perfectionist for this crap. Honestly.

No problem, you had me confused too because you said percentages lol.

Honestly, I would just use the calculator at benzo.alwaysdata.net

The recommended solution is a simple .1mg/mL so 10mg Klonopin to 100mL of liquid because it can get really confusing doing the math otherwise.

2 days of updose isn’t a big deal though, at least you caught it. :)

[3c...]

No problem, you had me confused too because you said percentages lol.

Honestly, I would just use the calculator at benzo.alwaysdata.net

The recommended solution is a simple .1mg/mL so 10mg Klonopin to 100mL of liquid because it can get really confusing doing the math otherwise.

2 days of updose isn’t a big deal though, at least you caught it. :)

I've been feeling so much better, but I know it started before the updose.  I'm having a mini-panic attack because of the increased dose. That is the website I used, and I don't know why I chose 200 ml, but I did.  At least until next batch, I'll know how to appropriately draw up my dose. :) Thank you again for helping!! And helping me calm down.

No problem, the whole thing is nerve racking for everyone. I’m having my own problems right now and currently debating going back to two doses a day because of interdose withdrawals. It’s always something :idiot:  :laugh:

[3c...]

No problem, the whole thing is nerve racking for everyone. I’m having my own problems right now and currently debating going back to two doses a day because of interdose withdrawals. It’s always something :idiot:  :laugh:

I’m sorry to hear that. I was having a bit of anxiety yesterday morning after switching to only dosing the liquid Klonopin at night after taking 1/4 of a .5 for weeks in the morning & .25 at night. I didn’t know if it was interdose anxiety or just because I was tired and my hips hurt pretty badly. I’m glad something clicked in my mind and I re-entered my data into the website. I realized my error. Glad I didn’t screw up for the entire 10 mg to 200 ml batch. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I hope you feel better, and I hope my feeling better is completely apart from having more Klonopin in my bloodstream. I just literally cried my eyes out. Being a perfectionist sucks. For real.

:idiot: I used to be able to do math like this. BLAME BENZO BRAIN. I'm freaking out because I took approximately .9 mg for 2 days from about .370mg. UGH.  I'm too much of a perfectionist for this crap. Honestly.

EtherealRemnantnis correct, .05mg per ml.

But if you did a .1mg per ml solution, there really wouldn't be any math.  You just move the decimal to switch from mgs to mls.

[3c...]

EtherealRemnantnis correct, .05mg per ml.

But if you did a .1mg per ml solution, there really wouldn't be any math.  You just move the decimal to switch from mgs to mls.

Yep, that's what I'm doing next batch. I forget how I screwed up originally and had to add more Klonopin and more water to make 200ml.