4 day use

[ch...]

Does stopping Valium after 4 days considered a CT? I was trying to reinstate but I  think it will make me worse. I already have severe symptoms from a set back after being healed for 3 years.  Please read signature. Thanks for any input.

Valium has a really long half life for most people.  It takes almost 3-5 days or longer for your body to get it out of your system.  4 days would usually be considered a cold turkey if you are very sensitive and could have withdrawal after 4 days of use?

I would not take more Valium.  Drugs like benzos are for short-term - 2-4 weeks of use max.  Some short-term users have experienced the same length and intensity of withdrawal and long-term users.

The severe setback symptoms will fade with time.  Benzos are merely a band aid that masks symptoms.  They don't treat or cure anything.

I would try to find other non-Rx drugs to deal with your setback.  Sorry for what you are going through but I would avoid Benzos like you avoid rat poison

Thank you for responding. I am feeling pretty desperate. I actually have used Valium three days. I really hope it doesn't throw me into an more intense cold turkey that I am already experiencing. I was only in a "setback". I am so scared this will last for months and months. My son is graduating high school in May, and I really hope I can see that without being scared out of my mind. And that I can hang on. I am barely coping. Tomorrow I have an appointment with Jennifer Leigh and then Tuesday with Baylissa. I hope they can give me some more guidance. I feel like I really screwed up, but I was on the brink of doing something really stupid.