Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Deplin?

[Ba...]

Anyone tried this and how does it fit in with benzo withdrawal?  I believe I do have the genetic thing where you have probs with methalation...    but don't want to make my bad situation worse...

thx

• 3 weeks later...
Hi There - I tried Deplin. I had one of the genes. I took 15mg and was going out of my mind. Try Seeking Health Homocystex Plus. After a few days I noticed a huge difference. Deplin is bad because insurance doesn't cover it and I have read it is way too much. This supplement only has 800 mcg and other vitamins to help you process it.

Did you have a full gene tes t  ?  i

vve just had mthfr...  wonder if i could take a piece of deplin see if it does anything?  Apparently these substances not so benign.  I'm so tired, but again I don't sleep hardly.  Am not stable so not sure what best thing to do is.  thx for reply

I had the gene test so took Deplin.  I thought I was going to lose my mind.  Needless to say, I never took another one.  The premise of the gene tests is that psych drugs are helpful.  I now reject that premise so see no need for such a test.  The drugs are poison, in my opinion, and cause the very conditions for which they are prescribed.  Once I get off Cymbalta, I'll never take another psych drug again no matter how bad I get, Lord willing.

Hi There - I tried Deplin. I had one of the genes. I took 15mg and was going out of my mind. Try Seeking Health Homocystex Plus. After a few days I noticed a huge difference. Deplin is bad because insurance doesn't cover it and I have read it is way too much. This supplement only has 800 mcg and other vitamins to help you process it.

What differences did you notice with Homocystex? I've read that TMG makes some people depressed... did this happen to you at all? Interested in this combination and whether or not you take it every day.

thank you,

I was given samples by my doctor last winter, it was amazing! Felt so great, so much energy! My insurance wouldnt cover it though... I've tried other methlyated versions, but nothing came close to deplin. I think it would rev you up in WD, but I'm not 100% sure