Valium crossover stomach issues

[jo...]

I am on the 2nd week of a valium crossover from ativan and have been having terrible stomach issues such as cramps, bloating, gas,etc.  Has anyone else experienced this with a valium crossover?  If so, do you have any suggestions to help with the stomach issues?

Thanks for the help.

JoJo Hey again So I had acid reflux problems, and which are still the main health problem I face, so it is hard for me to tell for sure if the Valium crossover has changed things. But yes it seems things did change with Valium to more gas, and lower down kind of problems with Valium But as usual I have had other changes in diet etc that also could be related For instance I ate McDonalds quite a few time during this period for the first time since going on withdrawal So hard to be consistent sometimes and it really throws off one's ability to have any certainty on what things are the true cause of changing symptoms.I have a couple of resources on this bu I have to try to dig them up One problem is Acid reflux symptoms , causes and treatments often seem very different than IBS like symptoms, causes and treatments

Thanks for the help Matt.  I have heard from another buddie that aloe juice helps with these symptoms. It is cheap, so it is worth a try.