Any videos out there?

[Bu...]

Hello buddies

Right now I have just started dry cutting/shaving my clonazepam pills with Waves help. I'm looking to the future when it gets to small to deal with. As HORRIBLE as I am at math, I was hoping there was a video or two I could watch to help me out with what I need, and how to measure etc. I want to be prepared when the time comes. Thanks.

Hello buddies

Right now I have just started dry cutting/shaving my clonazepam pills with Waves help. I'm looking to the future when it gets to small to deal with. As HORRIBLE as I am at math, I was hoping there was a video or two I could watch to help me out with what I need, and how to measure etc. I want to be prepared when the time comes. Thanks.

1)  Most of the YouTube videos are filled with misinformation and needless complexity, including that one.

2)  I think it would be far more valuable to get your equipement (basically, all you need is 2 syringes) and learn how to use them.  Add a few drops of food coloring to a container of water to improve readability and learn how to extract, measure, and discharge liquid.

Thanks builder. I've been hearing not to use water for clonazepam as she did in the video (which seemed pretty simple) Which is the least amount of vodka I could use to dissolve say a .50 clonazepam? I've only ever dosed once a day, so this should be simple for me. I tend to make things more difficult than they are when it comes to math.

Thanks builder. I've been hearing not to use water for clonazepam as she did in the video (which seemed pretty simple) Which is the least amount of vodka I could use to dissolve say a .50 clonazepam? I've only ever dosed once a day, so this should be simple for me. I tend to make things more difficult than they are when it comes to math.

I have had some correspondence with her.  She said her video shows a suspension, NOT  a solution. (But you really can't make a suspension either with water.)

If you scroll down through the comments, you can probably find my discussion with her.