How does my DLMT plan look?

[Et...]

Hi Buddies,

I have been tapering for almost a year now using cut and hold which has gotten me from 20mg down to 6mg but my symptoms are too intense for me to continue .25mg weekly cut and hold so I got a scale and started to micro taper that way but I am finding on symptomatic days, which I have a ton of, I don’t feel like weighing out my dose so it’s time to go to a DLMT.

I ordered a 100mL graduated cylinder, 100 1mL and 10mL syringes, 4 16oz Mason jars, and a gallon of propylene glycol (I won’t risk being around alcohol).

I was thinking of making a 40mg batch at .1mg/mL using 80mL PG and 320mL water and trying daily .2mL cuts for now (.28mg every two weeks versus the .25mg every week I was doing should be an improvement).

Does this sound okay and do I have all my math right?

I will just take what’s in excess of equal pill math (so right now with my scale micro I am around 5.8mg so I would just take a whole 5mg and reduce the .8mg with liquid) so as not to cause a total shock to my system.

I am hoping I don’t have to go to .1mL and do this for another 500+ days but if I have to do so, I will do it.

My doctor shot down my request for liquid Valium outright but she is okay with me slowing my taper down and Medicaid will no longer cover my therapist coming to my house so I am going to be hit with a whole world more stress having to go to her office (I have full blown agoraphobia) so this slow down is inevitable at this point but if I start feeling better, it’s totally worth it.

Also should I hold for a period of time or just move into the micro?

Thanks Buddies!  :smitten:

Looks good to me.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Builder!

I actually just had a really rough night full of nightmares so it seems like my timing on this is totally right. I am going to hold my scale cuts off until my stuff gets here Tuesday and start doing the liquid. Probably give myself a two week hold.

Jeez I should have done this sooner... I had only ever worked with PG as an exclusive solvent before so I expected more problems than I got. Once I added the water, the pills that were fully intact for about 5 minutes in PG alone immediately started releasing strands of pill and kind of made this cool little volcano of pill on the bottom. About 10 minutes later I swirled it and it turned cloudy and now it’s clear other than some trace particulate in the bottom. It’s actually less than I expected.

I had to use tap water though since my personal care worker called off today, think it will be okay in a mason jar for a week or should I just toss this when she goes and gets me distilled water on Wednesday? From working with PG in the past, I seem to remember that it doesn’t lend itself well to organism growth and this is a sealed mason jar at 20% PG/80% water.

It’s only .8mg of my 5.8mg dose anyway so in the grand scheme it won’t matter much if I have to toss 18.4mg of Valium lol.