15 months c/t ativan

[Me...]

Well here i am 15 months from c/t ativan 2 mg! Im still alive!🙏 although everyday i still have that fear that im gonna die.. Why? Because ever since i had my baby 4 months ago i been in acute all over while pregnant i could get up drive go to movies i was functional but after i gave birth man i got slammed back into acute! Im sure my hormones have alot to do with this!

Okay so what i have going on is bad

dizzy/lightheaded

Blood pressure fluctuations when i stand it or walk it goes high 153/95 when im laying down it goes low when im asleep like 88/54!

I have this pain behind my left leg

My breathing feels like im not getting oxygen to my brain or my heart

I still have my sternum pain (costocondritis) from day 1!

Lots of anxiety .

Blurred vision

Rib pain

Blood sugar spikes for no reason

Im pretty much in bed all day!

Idk what exactly happened when i gave birth maybe the epidural through me way back!

It sucks big time i was already having small improvements!

By that i mean i had few sodas

I was driving again

It was manageable but right now no...no im in acute! But i will keep fighting i have 8 kids that look up to me!

Well here i am 15 months from c/t ativan 2 mg! Im still alive!🙏 although everyday i still have that fear that im gonna die.. Why? Because ever since i had my baby 4 months ago i been in acute all over while pregnant i could get up drive go to movies i was functional but after i gave birth man i got slammed back into acute! Im sure my hormones have alot to do with this!

Okay so what i have going on is bad

dizzy/lightheaded

Blood pressure fluctuations when i stand it or walk it goes high 153/95 when im laying down it goes low when im asleep like 88/54!

I have this pain behind my left leg

My breathing feels like im not getting oxygen to my brain or my heart

I still have my sternum pain (costocondritis) from day 1!

Lots of anxiety .

Blurred vision

Rib pain

Blood sugar spikes for no reason

Im pretty much in bed all day!

Idk what exactly happened when i gave birth maybe the epidural through me way back!

It sucks big time i was already having small improvements!

By that i mean i had few sodas

I was driving again

It was manageable but right now no...no im in acute! But i will keep fighting i have 8 kids that look up to me!

You have 8 kids! OMG , how on earth can you manage ?  I'm sure your hormones are playing a part ... I expect things will settle down .... to me it just shows that your nervous system is still very fragile from your CT ... , and childbirth is a big stress on the body .

I hope you have help . I'm sorry I can't offer any advice as I have no experience with somethin g like this ...

look after yourself as best you can ,

MiYu

Yes 8 kids guys im a mess! So epidural is a progesterone? U had a baby while in withdrawl and did it set you back? Thx for responding guys im so scared

Your progesterone is naturally high during pregnancy. When you deliver a baby, it drops to almost 0, because you are not pregnant anymore.

Epidural could be part of the problem too.

I had a baby while in withdrawal and I had a set back for several months after delivery. I was mostly back to normal when the baby was 5-6 months. That was my first withdrawal.

Right now I am on my third withdrawal and this time it's another level of hell.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...