Benzo free since June 20th, 2018

[cl...]

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing well!  I just wanted to make a short post since I havent been on in forever, mainly due to the fact that I am completely free of withdrawal symptoms. I went through withdrawal and tapered for a little while and I thought my life was over, I was going through the worst symptoms.. No seizures thankfully but I did go through vertigo which was a really bad experience. But! My life has taken a 180 and Im now in school, working two jobs, have a social life and hopped back into the dating scene. I didn’t think I would be where I am today! Life is still hard of course but it’s way more tolerable than while taking klonopin. So glad I decided to rid me of the toxins! Just push through and you will make it too! Xoxox I believe in you!

Congratulations Claire de Lune!

I'm happy to know that you have totally recovered...that's one thing that we need to hear!

Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations! How long did it take for you to feel completely healed? Did you have many sfx after you jumped? Thanks for coming back, sharing your story, and giving us all hope.