Dry Mouth burning tongue anyone else have this during withdrawal?

[oc...]

So I started getting off all the medicine because I was having certain issues last summer - dry mouth and burning sensations on my tongue etc 

As I started reducing my medicines I had a lot of withdrawal symptoms - just about everything listed I had but the dry mouth burning tongue seemed to go away. But this week my withdrawal symptoms started up quite a bit and with it seemed to be the dry mouth and burning tongue with a little burning around the mouth. Is this normal for others during WD?

Thanks

[8b...]
I've had this all through my taper and for most of the time since i jumped 13 months ago. Only thing that relieved it was an artificial saliva spray and ice. It's a horrible sx, i feel for you.

So many weird WD symptoms. I get one and then it subsides and another pops up. All of this is making me so paranoid. :[

thanks

I've had this all through my taper and for most of the time since i jumped 13 months ago. Only thing that relieved it was an artificial saliva spray and ice. It's a horrible sx, i feel for you.

did you have burning mouth or fill like there was grit in your mouth?

• 2 weeks later...
I get a burning tongue now, it happened before w/d.  I can almost attribute it to foods....almost.  I also read it could be a vitamin deficiency.

I didn't make the connection, but ever since I began my taper, I've had a horrible time with dry mouth.  I frequently wake up in the middle of the night because my mouth is so dry and I need a glass of water.    I'm going to talk with my pharmacist, if there are any over the counter remedies I can try.

splitimage

I have a dry mouth all the time.  I have water with half a lemon and Braggs vinegar and Himalayan salt in it and I sip it with a straw (so it doesn't harm my teeth) at night when I get really dry.  And at times during the day.

I had burning sometimes dry mouth, too. I gargled with salt water, brushed teeth with baking soda, took Tylenol, sucked on lozenges, and just sat and waited.

It's better now. It lasted about 3 to 4 weeks.

yes! horrible dry mouth. i never made the connection....i had my dr test me for vitamin deficiencies and autoimmune disease, of course all normal.  For me the mouth feels parched but I dont feel thirsty.  water doesnt relieve it either :((