Have any women here had to have LEEP?

[mo...]

Hi, I’ve just had a colposcopy and they found CIN2 cells. I’m fairly frightened, if anyone has any ability to reassure me that things are going to be alright, I’d really appreciate this.

[a0...]
My daughter had this and my understanding is that CIN 2 cells are moderately abnormal cells that are found on the surface of the cervix, usually caused by HPV (human papilloma virus) which is what my daughter's was. CIN 2 is not cancer but may progress to nearby normal tissue if not monitored. My daughter was diagnosed 10 years ago and just had to have regular testing every 6 months. It actually disappeared after a year or two. She has not developed cancer and since had a baby with no issues so I hope this is of some reassurance to you.

southern star, so thankful that you took the time out for me today. I’m glad your daughter is doing well and that she had her baby. What great news, bless you. Feeling some relief to have read your post.

[9c...]
I have a had a LEEP - although a tad painful and uncomfortable I was fine within a few days. The only thing that was painful was the numbing of the cervix but it was over quickly. I had no issues after. This was pre Benzo but I was still an anxious mess back then too lol !

Salalberry2, I am so happy to hear it all went fine. It sounds scary, the numbing part... eeek. Oh well, it’s better to do this and get it over with. Wish I didn’t have to do such a drive. I guess it’s better to try and not think about it much and be thankful things aren’t worse. Really glad you told me, be well Salal.

I had this.  I have HPV and that's what they think caused my abnormal cells.  It hurt a lot but was very quick.  Afterwards, you bleed like a period for a few days. 

GreenCup, thank you for helping out with the reassurance. Means a lot. I’m scared of the pain, and I really don’t want to have to drive several hours or have someone drive me (likely it will have to be my mother) but it seems I must do it.

Sometimes it seems I have a high tolerance for pain, other times it doesn’t. Really thankful it’s not cancer or even CIN3.

Thanks so much everyone 🧡

• 4 weeks later...

Really exhausted, 11 days out of the last 30 of not so light bleeding not counting bleeding from procedure(?) I’m getting a little lost with all the blood loss.

No cancer, was only CIN2. Praying it is removed and never again an issue.

Thanks. Didn’t know this would change my cycle—usually it’s short (4 days max.) and medium to sort of light mostly. New understanding for those with longer, heavier periods. I get PMS but this is no fun. 11 days and whatever else it is. Maybe it will stop soon.

Aww so sorry your cycle is all messed up MP.  I can't remember but I think it messed up my cycle slightly too. We were trying for a baby when I had mine, so it was very annoying. 

Thanks GreenCup, you’re a comfort on here. Just a this much sympathy is really helpful. I’m sure it will be ok 🌿🧡

It stopped! :)  Day before yesterday, or maybe it was the day before that? I don’t know but I feel aneamic, so I am building my blood back with diet. My cycle app says I will have my next in 9 days though... sa·cré bleu.

I'm not a woman but I am always watching videos about people healing themselves using natural remedies. I just saw this thread. This might be something interesting for the people in this thread. I'm pretty sure this is relevant to this thread.

How I healed my Cervical Dysplasia and HPV in 6 months

I'm not a woman but I am always watching videos about people healing themselves using natural remedies. I just saw this thread. This might be something interesting for the people in this thread. I'm pretty sure this is relevant to this thread.

How I healed my Cervical Dysplasia and HPV in 6 months

I am so enthused to watch this, thank you. It was so kind of you to step in and post this. I like her, and I got to 10min. but will likely follow what she is suggesting. I’m excited that I can access her whole channel. Bless you.