• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Pi...]

• [wa...]

• [Ni...]

• [Ca...]

I doubt it. That long half life means overlap and overlap and overlap. If it can take weeks for symptoms of withdrawal to hit after a cut, then the opposite is also true. I would say it probably takes 3-4 weeks at least to reach some sort of max concentration and brain adaptation / homeostasis. None of what I just said is scientific cause I am no scientist but I think there's a good chance that I am right.

In other words, hold tight, Pink. Don't judge the Valium just yet. Keep taking it a minute at a time and you're gonna get there. We're all pulling for you.

No, 5 days is not long enough to stabilize on a new med after direct crossover, and especially not from one long acting drug to another. Metabolites from klonopin take a very long time to leave the body, and Valium will be building up for quite a while longer.

Okay now someone combined those two threads and now I look like the crazy person who responded twice. Thanks, guys. :P

Atleast they wernt opposing replies..!! :)

Pink, I cant speak to the chemistry and what will cover what... And from what I have read of others, feeling better could take a range of time, from quick to slow, partial to complete... It seems to be the nature of these things..

All I can suggest is to try and distract and give it a few weeks... Though I hope it is quick for you...

How are you feeling..?? Any changes to speak of..?

Fingers crossed for you..

[d5...]

Okay now someone combined those two threads and now I look like the crazy person who responded twice. Thanks, guys. :P

Pink Glitter, you have been warned repeatedly not to spam the forum with the same question over and over again, because members try to help you, and then instead of even reading their wisdom, you begin a whole new thread.

When you do this, it’s very inconsiderate and only wastes everybody’s time. One more duplicate thread and you’ll be placed on Post Moderation.

Wavesontheshore, sorry you got caught in this. The purpose of merging these duplicate threads is to prevent folks from replying to the same question, from the same member, in multiple places – alas, not in time to have saved you the bother. :thumbsup:

I have seen a post by a person here who seems knowledgeable that it can take up to a month for a Valium cut to be felt. If that is true then it would seem likely the opposite is true as well that it might take up to a month for Valium to take its full effect when first dosing or increasing doses. Generally people talk about it taking a week or maybe a little longer

Don't worry about it, :crazy: OWN IT!!!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ( Thanks for the laugh :hug:)

Love Nova xxx  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hit tolerable really bad on k while slowly tapering for couple years

Got down to small dose

Crossed to V

Not helping

Lots severe acute symptoms

Can't do this!!!

Life or death

Has anyone ever updosed and felt relief symptoms calmed down or got got out of tolerance life or death please!!!!!! 😭😭😭

I (9 years ago) was able to get from 3mg of Klonopin to .25mg. I know what your feeling and I unwillingly had to go back up on klonopin. I would not suggest doing what I did as I am in a bigger mess with klonopin than I ever have been (At Highest dose ever in my life). Some of the Buddies on here I'm SURE will have some suggestions for you. Hang in there for a few minutes for replies.

So I was slowly tapering off klonopin for over 2 years and I guess hit really bad tolerance 3 weeks ago with the most unbearable symptoms. I started taper from 2mg and got down to 0.2mg ( a little less than 0.25mg) SO desperate for relief cuz was going to end it só switched directly to 5mg v. No slow cross over cuz tiny dose. Nót sure if that mattered. Been on V for 16 days now and it has helped a little with a couple physical symptoms and a few hours of sleep. (Stopped sleeping on K when got severe) Other than that this has been BEYOOOND HELL to the point of ending it.

Well i'm starting to get so many NEW scary UNBEARABLE symptoms every night now.  Most new symptoms all at night and the V doesn't help with them. Just feel a slight bit sedated.

Do y'all think the V is making me worse!? I need to switch back if so cuz i'm to the point of ending it. 😭 ALL of my new symptoms in the past 3 weeks are acute SEVERE symptoms. Like everything excluding seizures.

Pink, how can we possibly know if the Valium is worse for you than the klon? Only you could possibly know that. And we have so little information to go on. You have never updated your signature, we don't know what cuts you made and when for the time leading up to your acute, whether your dose was stable or not, we don't know if you are on any other meds, etc. You certainly seem a little bit better than when you first crossed over or just before, based on the content of your post, but really, how can we know?

Was on 0.2mg k and switched to 5mg V. Nightmare

Was I supposed to slowly cross over

Is this why i'm getting tons of new symptoms every night even after I dose??? 16 days since cross.

Or v making me worse?