Some symptoms tend to don’t change so much??

[Ah...]

Do you guys noticed some symptoms tend to change quicker and improving so much faster than the other symptoms

Some symptoms tend to slowly change which doesn’t really seem to change so much even after a long time into recovery

• 2 weeks later...

yes

some symptoms just go over time whilst some are more consistent and stubborn

you can get one off symptoms that never return too

shania

Totally normal. FEAR and DP/DR were my worst symptoms and they lasted WY too long. And there was nothing I could do about that except hang on for dear life.

The brain is so complex and the brain is what produces most of your symptoms. I have met many people over the years who have persistent symptoms of one sort or another. In time they go away but it is the getting there that is a problem.

Never give up.

east

Totally normal. FEAR and DP/DR were my worst symptoms and they lasted WY too long. And there was nothing I could do about that except hang on for dear life.

The brain is so complex and the brain is what produces most of your symptoms. I have met many people over the years who have persistent symptoms of one sort or another. In time they go away but it is the getting there that is a problem.

Never give up.

east

Thank you east 🙏

How are you doing today?

Man, withdrawal IS awful. I would not repeat what I wert through even if you paid me a million dollars!!

Wishing you only luck and happiness and if you ever need special help, PM me.

east

How are you doing today?

Man, withdrawal IS awful. I would not repeat what I wert through even if you paid me a million dollars!!

Wishing you only luck and happiness and if you ever need special help, PM me.

east

It’s really hard to cope with all this ,I am trying to distract myself from the symptoms

Thanks a lot

:smitten:

I am so glad you are coping well enough. This stuff is very difficult to get through. No one told you this could happen, so it all comes as a huge shock. Was for me, and I am a nurse!!!

Distraction is wonderful. You just have to keep doing this, in order not to dqell on how bad you feel.

Time will heal you. Time is your best friend in this....that and BB.

Keep on moving forward, because you are on the road to heal.

east

My icons are not working, but if they were, I would give you a Thumbs Up!