How fast is too fast?

[Yo...]

Dissolving 1mg of Klonopin and using 100ml of whole milk as solvent. How many ml should I extract per day? I know it'll vary depending on the person, but is 5ml generally too fast? Thanks for any responses!

I successfully weaned off 1mg last year at a rate of 1ml/day, never had to hold, and jumped off at 0.5mg with zero ill effects. Guess I'm lucky. Hope my luck holds.

1 ml a day seems possible/feasible, at least at first, as your first 2 weeks cut would be 14%. But 5 ml a day seems brutal. That is 70% in 2 weeks. That is cruisin for a bruisin, in my opinion.

Oh, and the first time I took klonopin, for exactly as long as I did this time, I cold turkeyed with no ill effects. Didn't go that way for me the second time around. I certainly hope your "luck" holds.

Hey, I don’t know about the dissolving bit but I went from 0.5 of K to nothing in four weeks and five months later I’m still with dizziness and burning muscles at night. So I’d say the slower the better. Good luck

Oh, and the first time I took klonopin, for exactly as long as I did this time, I cold turkeyed with no ill effects. Didn't go that way for me the second time around. I certainly hope your "luck" holds.

Hi Waves -

How is your taper going this time around?

That's great to hear waves...I am doing better today. Still holding at 3mg before I make the big switch to a daily micro-taper using liquid valium...