Author Topic: Constipation - How to keep regular??  (Read 1748 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Constipation - How to keep regular??
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2019, 03:01:10 pm »
Constipation is also usually linked to IBS-C; and being on benzos doesn't really help much either. Most Gaba is produced in the GI tract so benzos do affect it. I had horrible benzo belly and constipation after withdrawal, but I am healed now. For me probiotics, some coffee in the morning, magnesium, eating an apple every day and veggies with more than 4 glasses of water keeps me regular, and exercising.
Try to stick with natural methods instead of the laxatives.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Constipation - How to keep regular??
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2019, 03:48:59 pm »
I've had it for three months, too. Now the opposite is true. Very helped prunes! In any case, chemistry.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.