Author Topic: Constipation - How to keep regular??  (Read 1707 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Constipation - How to keep regular??
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2019, 11:16:19 am »
[...]
I will give it a try, anything that helps and is not a medication.
I took something similar to miralax called contumax, and it works pretty well, but I decided to give psyllium a try and it has helped and it is not a medication. Iím taking Teo chamomile teas a day, which help relax my gut and bladder.
I want to be out of this mess so bladly!
Thanks, for your help.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2019, 03:09:03 pm »
Hey guys,

Finally found something that helped me.  I tried so many things - diet and foods, water, otc laxatives, prescriptions from my doc...too many things to list.  What worked for me was Dr. Schulzeís Intenstinal Formula 1 (got mine on Amazon).  I used it as directed and after 4 days it worked.  I havenít had an issue since then, and have become regular.  Itís been a miracle for me.  Maybe it would help some of you. 

MIRACLE! 

Love,

[...] ❤️
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2019, 03:24:46 pm »
Hey guys,

Finally found something that helped me.  I tried so many things - diet and foods, water, otc laxatives, prescriptions from my doc...too many things to list.  What worked for me was Dr. Schulzeís Intenstinal Formula 1 (got mine on Amazon).  I used it as directed and after 4 days it worked.  I havenít had an issue since then, and have become regular.  Itís been a miracle for me.  Maybe it would help some of you. 

MIRACLE! 

Love,

[...] ❤️

I don't doubt it works, it has senna, which is a stimulant laxative.   

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2019, 04:47:12 pm »
Correct   Senna = Ex Lax
I had a friend who used Senna after his total knee replacement bc he was on opiates. After he stopped the opiates, he stopped using the Senna. The stimulant laxatives do work but there is some debate as to whether you should use them long-term. For now, I would just use until the benzo mess is all over with and then see if you can find another solution. Constipation can make you really miserable and if left untreated too long, it can lead to other problems. You can not put food into the body and never have waste leaving. You will eventually become impacted and very sick and this can be a medical emergency.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 05:12:39 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2019, 04:10:30 pm »
Yes, there is Senna in it.  Iíd already tried regular Senna a couple times prior but it revved me up, couldnít sleep, and although I was relieved the following day, I didnít become regular thereafter.  Whereas with the Dr. Schulzeís it didnít rev me, I slept, it was gentler and it took 4 days for it to work.  I havenít needed it again.  Yet!  So Iím not sure if itís because of the combination of ingredients or what?  But it worked for me.  Iíd been dealing with his problem for about 3 months and could only go if I used a laxative.  Itís been a miracle to not need one, now.  Fingers crossed.

Iím sorry to all who are struggling with this issue.  Itís so important to go!

[...]❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2019, 09:18:50 pm »
Yes, there is Senna in it.  Iíd already tried regular Senna a couple times prior but it revved me up, couldnít sleep, and although I was relieved the following day, I didnít become regular thereafter.  Whereas with the Dr. Schulzeís it didnít rev me, I slept, it was gentler and it took 4 days for it to work.  I havenít needed it again.  Yet!  So Iím not sure if itís because of the combination of ingredients or what?  But it worked for me.  Iíd been dealing with his problem for about 3 months and could only go if I used a laxative.  Itís been a miracle to not need one, now.  Fingers crossed.

[...]❤️

That's great !  Please keep us updated on how it continues to work.

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2019, 09:44:56 pm »
Hey guys,

MIRACLE! 

Love,

[...] ❤️

Oh that's great [...], if it happens to me again, mostly I am okay, but just in case, I will keep it in mind  ;).  Love you [...] ♥️🦄    [...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2019, 12:38:45 am »
Iím joining this thread and will love to commiserate with others. This is terrible. I think Iím gaining weight because of it and I feel pregnant all the time. Except on days I drink my ďsmooth moveĒ tea. Then I feel normal until I eat food again. Prunes help occassionaly but not always. When will this be over.

[Buddie]

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2019, 02:02:56 pm »

[...]❤️

Just ordered it [...], wish me luck ;)

[Buddie]

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2019, 01:04:20 am »

[...]❤️

Just ordered it [...], wish me luck ;)

Iím so glad you ordered it, love ❤️  Please let me and us know how it goes for you!  This is seriously the best thing for regularity, for me.  The cool thing is, if I do happen to get a little behind (no pun intended) on movements...  I just take one at night and the next day itís back on track again.  So Iíve used it to clear up the serious problem I had for months and have used it twice as a spot treatment, if you will.  Itís amazing. 

Hope it works as well for you, [...]!  Love and miss you, just been laying kinda low while trying to get some footing.  😘