Tapering Klon and get anxiety and foggy headed scared feeling - anyone else???

[pu...]

Does anyone else get that anxiety and foggy headed scared feeling.  That is all part of the w/d correct and should subside as I get lower and then off.

Purple

I get the anxiety and foggy headed feeling, but no scared with it. More angry, like I want it to stop and it won't so I get frustrated with it.

I hold for a bit when I get it. This latest hold isn't getting rid of it, although it has lessened. I'll see if it goes away as I go lower.

Purple,

Keep the taper slow is my best advice. Not because I know the answer but because I am sure I tapered too fast and I still have foggy heads five months out - and other symptoms. Good luck

Thank you guys I might have to slow things down it seems like when I hold I feel worse but maybe if I just held then it would subside and I could go again.

Purple

Purple,

I can tell you that from my experience rushing doesn’t work. If I had tapered properly I would still be on a very low dose and I don’t know how I would feel but I do know how I feel at this moment and it is not good.

Keep strong and take it slow

My taper rate is 3 doses a day and taper 0.003mg/ml per day.  I can also micro taper if I feel up to it.  Did this at the beginning and since getting lower have had to slow things down.

Purple

Yes Purple - listen to everyone and go slow. A micro-taper is the slowest most gradual way to go - I think it is also the smoothest and safest way to go.

I get that foggy feeling too - it will pass. Just please go slow.