How fast should I go?

[Ho...]

Ok, so I think that I have this! I think?? 0.25mg's = 25ml's. Right? I need to use milk and not water. Correct?? I was planning on removal of one millilter of Kpin a night but that is faster than the Ashton manual suggests. If I remember it suggests 5 to ten milleters every two weeks. I think? Is removing one millilter a night to fast? This is so stressful!!

Personally, I would make a vodka and water solution if you can. Benzos are THE MOST soluble in ethanol, more so than milk. Also, with milk it has to always be refrigerated, it can spoil, and it has to go through digestion before the drug can be absorbed. Milk is a great option for people who absolutely cannot have a drop of alcohol. But if you are not in that group, I would consider the vodka and water solution.

I am listening. What part vodka to what part water does it need to be? I'm assuming it's mostly water? I didn't drink during the worst part of my withdrawal, when I was coming down from the higher doses, but I do occasionally have a drink every now and again. It's doesn't effect me in noticeable ways and I'm very strick about moderation.

I found this on here. "Generally, 2ml 80 proof vodka is more than enough to liquify 1 mg V.  (2ml vodka is .8ml alcohol, a really tiny amount).  You get more alcohol in a glass of fruit juice, or ingest more every time you use a mouthwash." Would this be what I'm needing to do?

Would two millilters of vodka be what I would use for 0.25mg's of Kloninpin? I get fifteen 0.5mg tablets of Kloninpin every 30 days. I split that in half and take one every night. When I start my titration I'm not going to split the pill in half. Instead I'm going to use the whole 0.5 and make it into two doses, meaning I going to make a 50ml solution and split it up into two 25ml doses. I'm working hard on putting this all together and getting started on getting the rest of way off of these demons!! I have been stuck on this 0.25mg hell since 2013. I did so well at getting of off the higher doses, as hellish as it was, but I just didn't know how to get off of the rest!

In the thread above this that is locked(whatever that means) it says to make a hundred milleter solution. Is that what I need to do? I thought that I got it all figured out that 0.25mg's = 25ml's!!?? This is all so stressful!!

Here is an example. You will need a small glass container with a lid (jar or bottle), a 10ml oral syringe, and a 1ml oral syringe. Also your tablets, some vodka, and water (liquids should be room temperature).

Combine 10 of your 0.5mg tablets with 15ml vodka (measured out with your 10 ml syringe - this is slightly more than is necessary but this will help submerge your tablets) in the small glass container. Let this sit for a few hours, as it takes time for the tablets to disintegrate and dissolve. When the pills are dissolved, you may add 35 ml of water (measured out with your 10 ml syringe). Seal the container and shake. Not much shaking is needed.

Now you have 20 days worth  (for you at your current dose) of solution with a ratio of 0.1 mg per 1 ml.

To take your first dose, you would just use your 1 ml syringe to draw up liquid to the 1 ml line twice, and once to the 0.5 ml line. That will equal 2.5 ml, which is your 0.25 mg dose. You can dispense the syringes directly into your mouth, then draw up plain water and dispense that into your mouth to make sure you got it all, OR you can dispense it into a beverage, draw up plain water and dispense that into the beverage, then drink the beverage, then fill the beverage glass again and drink that to ensure you got it all. Personally that last bit just sounds like a hassle to me. If you don't like the taste, just use a chaser.

FYI, It IS recommended that you stay at your current dose for a couple of weeks after switching to the liquid, before starting to taper, just to ensure that you are not going to have any issues with it.

When you are ready to taper, you will draw up slightly less and less over time. The 1 ml syringe has marks at 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, etc, as well as halfway marks in bold, and lighter marks between those. You can measure down to a 100th of a ml, I believe.

Hound dog, does this make sense?

Builder, did I explain this clearly and correctly? (Don't worry, I'm not volunteering for your job. That took forever and I don't ever want to do it again. Whew.)

Builder, did I explain this clearly and correctly? (Don't worry, I'm not volunteering for your job. That took forever and I don't ever want to do it again. Whew.)

Nicely done!

And it great to have someone else who "gets it" sharing the info.  :thumbsup:

I have a question, of course I do, right!!?? If I combine 1 0.5mg tablet with 1.5ml of vodka  would that make two doses? You know, so I can take this method on a "test drive" before using 20 of my pills. If so what is the amount of water would/should I mix with that? I picked the name Hound Dog because I love my hounds... But... When I wasn't getting any answers I had to start "hounding" so to speak, lol. So, therefore, the name has duel purposes I guess you could say. But THANK YOU for all of your help!!

Have you ever seen 1.5 ml of liquid? It couldn't even be described as a dribble. It would probably evaporate before the pill could dissolve. (Not really, but I don't think it would work very well.) It is going to take more than 2 days for you to gauge how this is working for you. Maybe try this:

5 - 0.5 mg pills

10 - ml vodka

15 - ml water

2.5 mg = 25 ml liquid

So 0.1mg/1ml

Same ratio, you dose the same amount, but this is only 5 of your pills, for 10 days worth of doses.

You could also do:

3 - 0.50 mg pills

10 - ml vodka

5 - ml water

That would give you the same ratio and dosing amount, with 6 days of doses. This is very little liquid, though. When you see how little it is, you're gonna be like "oh". Like, you are going to have to tip the bottle when you draw your dose out with the syringe.

For each 1mg of K, dissolve it in 2ml vodka*, then dilute with 8ml water.  That gives you a finished solution of .1mg per ml.

Those are ratios.  To make larger batches, just multiply each value by the same number.  Ex, 2mg, 4ml, 16ml, or 5mg, 10ml, 40mg, etc

*If you choose to use more vodka, then add less water.  Your goal is to make a dilute solution that contains .1mg in each ml