First two days - Here we go...

[Ja...]

I started my microtaper using liquid valium two days ago. Starting at 15mg and reducing by .03mg per day. I know this is SUPER SLOW but I have to fly to Toronto and deliver a research presentation in April and I can't risk bad s/x by that time. Maybe I'll be able to speed up at a later date.

Two days: went from 15mg to 14.94mg valium. This is the beginning... Wish me luck!

Thanks to those on this board who helped me get started with a taper plan. You know who you are. Love from SoCal.

I started my microtaper using liquid valium two days ago. Starting at 15mg and reducing by .03mg per day. I know this is SUPER SLOW but I have to fly to Toronto and deliver a research presentation in April and I can't risk bad s/x by that time. Maybe I'll be able to speed up at a later date.

Two days: went from 15mg to 14.94mg valium. This is the beginning... Wish me luck!

Thanks to those on this board who helped me get started with a taper plan. You know who you are. Love from SoCal.

Wish you nothing but good luck Jared!!  ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

Wish you nothing but good luck Jared!!  ☮️💜🙏☮️💜🙏

THANKS!