Author Topic: Thoughts /Irational, Intrusive, Past  (Read 2166 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Thoughts /Irational, Intrusive, Past
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2010, 09:35:21 pm »
I c/t xanax after 9 weeks of use back in June and in the begining it was anxiety,panic & fear but the Irational intrusive thoughts came later now it's all mental which is worse! I'm going to be 4 months off praying and [...] this will not last forever... You are right when you have a window the thoughts are gone but when there tormenting you wonder are these thought are going to haunt me forever! Anyone who had the intrusive/Irational thoughts how long after your c/t or taper did they last?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Thoughts /Irational, Intrusive, Past
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 08:04:36 am »
Really so much of my fear would be gone if I never had those bad intrusive thoughts.  I feel good then boom those thoughts totally ruin it for a few days.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.