Heartfelt Caring

[Rx...]

Just noticed the website name on my first meme.  Sorry if it triggered anyone.  :-[  But if it helps anyone...  Another very sad reality for many in this world after all.  Experienced a miscarriage myself long prior to benzodiazepines. 

LF, I agree that meme you liked is beautiful.  Re your meme posted, yes, if it's not your fault, it's not your fault.  No shame!

Just noticed the website name on my first meme.  Sorry if it triggered anyone.  :-[  But if it helps anyone...  Another very sad reality for many in this world after all.  Experienced a miscarriage myself long prior to benzodiazepines. 

RxD, this is a nice topic.  I'm very sorry to hear you had a miscarriage.  Thank you again for helping suffering people by creating topics like this.

Better version of above below.

hBO0Aiq.jpg

Even better version of above below.

"When a toxic person can no longer control you, they will try to control how others see you.  The misinformation will feel unfair, but stay above it, trusting that other people will eventually see the truth, just like you did." - Unknown

Can you see the differences?  ;)

Praying for you, mon pilote.  Just scrolled through your posts after clicking your name.  Hoping everything turns out to be just fine after your procedure. ❤️