Can jelly Legs cause feeling of disorientation?

[st...]

I've been experience jelly legs/weak knees and burning ankles/feet since early December.  Also, from a previous post I mentioned my feeling of disorientation/disequilibrium as well.  Just wondering if the jelly legs can have a major effect on my other senses and be contributing to my disorientation/disequilibrium feeling?  Anyone else experience this?

Anyone?

I was having jelly legs around 6 months also weak knees and legs. Idk but when I was haved jelly legs I was having strange weird things in my head like weakness in my head muscles. Everything in my case was coming in combination together!

Anyone?

I was having jelly legs around 6 months also weak knees and legs. Idk but when I was haved jelly legs I was having strange weird things in my head like weakness in my head muscles. Everything in my case was coming in combination together!

Lexsant...thanks for the response and information. I’m just wondering if this is all tied together.

• 6 months later...

Anyone?

Lexsant...thanks for the response and information. I’m just wondering if this is all tied together.

I am nearly 1 year off benzos and I have notice weakness in both knees.  Not sure if it is related to anything.  However, I would think if I hurt a knee, it would only affect one leg. How can both knees act up at the same time?

I've been experience jelly legs/weak knees and burning ankles/feet since early December.  Also, from a previous post I mentioned my feeling of disorientation/disequilibrium as well.  Just wondering if the jelly legs can have a major effect on my other senses and be contributing to my disorientation/disequilibrium feeling?  Anyone else experience this?

[/quote

I have jelly legs, weak knees, and didn't know it was withdrawal related. I was worried of what the hell was happening to my legs. No disorientation but I'm clumsier than ever.