5 years and in Hell all over again. Please pray for me.

[Ta...]

I haven’t been here in so long because over the years I was functional. But At almost 6 years out i am in full Blown withdrawal. I was sick Jan 10th and I took a z-pack, my friend passed away in December, and this past week I drank a few cups of green tea. And now all of my symptoms are back. The worst one is when laying down my heart starts racing nonstop anxiety with no let up. I haven’t slept in 5 days I’m scared and I need help.

Please someone help me.

Thats awful I know how you feel. As you know it will begin to settle and far quicker tan what you may feel right now. Im not sure what a z pack but ive reacted badly to green tea in the past-it contains a lot of caffeine. I would stay away from whatever you can until you are fully fixed.

Im sorry for you. I know what its like to be functional with minimal symptoms to suddenly have it all back again

shania

Yes it’s tough. When you had your experience with green tea what were your symptoms?

my symptoms from the green tea were heart palpitations Stay away from caffeine and any stimulants and drink plenty of water and this horrible setback will go..just give your brain the time it needs to reset itself once again back to your baseline. It took about 5 months for the extreme side of it to shift with my setback .your could take less time. we are all individual. Try things to distract yourself.

Im so sorry for you

shania

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t been here in so long because over the years I was functional. But At almost 6 years out i am in full Blown withdrawal. I was sick Jan 10th and I took a z-pack, my friend passed away in December, and this past week I drank a few cups of green tea. And now all of my symptoms are back. The worst one is when laying down my heart starts racing nonstop anxiety with no let up. I haven’t slept in 5 days I’m scared and I need help.

Please someone help me.

I will pray for you.

FLUOROQUINOLONE antibiotics work on gaba the exact same way as Benzos.  A Z-pack has a FLUOROQUINOLONE antibiotic azithromycin....these are very power drugs and close to chemo drugs for potency. This most likely explains your resurgence in symptoms?

Any antibiotic ending in "CIN" is in the Fluoroquinolone class.

Anyone that is taking benzos or recovered from benzos or is still in withdrawal should avoid these drugs like the plague.

[09...]

Z Pak is not a fluroquinolone antibiotic. It's a macrolide.

I agree about Fluoroquinolones. They act as chemo, they are actually failed chemo drugs so they passed them off as antibiotics. Can cause long-lasting severe neurological and physical symptoms. Double black box warnings. Dangerous and toxic.

Z Pak is not a fluroquinolone antibiotic. It's a macrolide.

I stand corrected.  Thanks for the correct information....I jumped to a wrong conclusion as the AB ended in "CIN"

Sorry to hear you are suffering again, can't imagine.  I refuse to take another antibiotic until this nightmare is over, if it ever ends.  I took some last year for a sinus infection and my symptoms ramped up for about a month before calming down.  Sending prayers your way.

• 1 month later...

Kinda the same thing auto me 9 years from withdrawal and I got sick with influenza.  The panic and anxiety came back and feels just like withdrawal all over again and it won’t let up. One day I mentally healthy next day panic and anxiety just like a switch.  I wish you all the best and hope it turns around quick for you.

• 1 month later...
Ha e any of y’all who are still sick looked into pandas? People get inflamed. Rains anxiety depression after basic flu, strep. Sinus infection. I think many on here have other issues after a point and are mislead to say it’s withdraw when it’s not years and years later