Alcohol in klonopin solution

[6f...]

[6f...]
I know it's frowned upon to mix benzos with alcohol but I've been hearing that you can do a water liquid klonopin taper if you add alcohol to the mixture. If so, how is that done? What kind of alcohol is needed and how much? I was thinking of adding bachs pictures which have alcohol in them maybe?

It's recommended that you not drink alcohol while taking benzos.

But you're not going to drink it, your going to use (a tiny amount) as a solvent to dissolve the benzo, so it can then be dilute with water ( or any other liquid.

If your current dose is .5mg, then that max amount of vodka you would ever need would be 1ml.  That's .033 0zs,  and only 40% of that is alcohol.  It would take 50 doses just to make a standard mixed drink.

You can use any basic beverage alcohol, but it needs to be at least 80 proof (40% alcohol)  Most folks use vodka.

The procedure is very simple,  about like stirring cream and sugar into your coffee.  The most common ratios are 1mg:2ml vodka:8ml water.

At .5mg, you could do 5mg + 10ml vodka + 40ml water.  That would give you a 10-12 day supply, .1mg per ml.  It would allow you to easily measure doses/cuts down to .01 (hundredths) of a milligram.