not enough water in my titration plan?

[Kl...]

Hi Buddies:

I just spent a long time posting again or trying and it didn't work so I will ask again.

I am titrating with my own plan, before I found BB, and am using 20 ml of water with 1 mg. clonazepam.

Stabilized at .5 mg for several weeks

I am titrating down, after dry cutting at .25 mg at intervals of 2 weeks or so, with  1 ml of solution every 2 weeks. so 5%.

Seem to be having some symptoms just randomly  several days into each period.  I always feel symptoms the first few days tapering down.

My question, since I understand that 1 mg of C is equal to 20 mg of valium, that this is a strong little pill.

Is it possible that my solution, even though I am being extremely careful in measuring exactly to the measing mark on my vial,  that my solution is not accurate enough.

I am at .25 mg.  Should I dissolve my pill in more water.  I am using a 10 ml vial?

Are you with me?  Just don't know if this is a normal, lol...normal what's that, experience.

Thank you so  much for your thoughts.

Hello Klonkar,

You have posted to the Helpdesk. On this board we do not give tapering information or medical advice.  The Helpdesk is primarily for discussing matters of concern to you outside of your taper in private with the BB Team.  For all tapering information and advice we ask that you post to the appropriate board and that way you will gain a varied response from all the members.

Try posting this here:

Titration Taper plans :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Bella

Hi Buddies:

I just spent a long time posting again or trying and it didn't work so I will ask again.

I am titrating with my own plan, before I found BB, and am using 20 ml of water with 1 mg. clonazepam.

Stabilized at .5 mg for several weeks

I am titrating down, after dry cutting at .25 mg at intervals of 2 weeks or so, with  1 ml of solution every 2 weeks. so 5%.

Seem to be having some symptoms just randomly  several days into each period.  I always feel symptoms the first few days tapering down.

My question, since I understand that 1 mg of C is equal to 20 mg of valium, that this is a strong little pill.

Is it possible that my solution, even though I am being extremely careful in measuring exactly to the measing mark on my vial,  that my solution is not accurate enough.

I am at .25 mg.  Should I dissolve my pill in more water.  I am using a 10 ml vial?

Are you with me?  Just don't know if this is a normal, lol...normal what's that, experience.

Thank you so  much for your thoughts.

Clonazepam, like most all benzos, is NOT water soluble.  You can NOT prepare a benzo solution with plain water.

[14...]

If you are not lactose intolerant, full fat homogeneous milk works very well with K, it will create an even and reliable emulsion, thus allowing for small and accurate reductions.

Are you adverse to using milk?

Thanks for the scolding.

Maybe mention what you know that does work.

Klonkar

Alcohol (vodka), propylene glycol, fatty liquids (milk, soy milk, almond milk, etc)

The most common protocols are vodka or PG.  You can dissolve 1mg of K in 2ml of vodka or PG, then dilute that with 8ml water, to create a stable, uniformly-distributed solution,  .1mg per ml.  There are several Rx liquid benzos on the market, and all either use alcohol or PG as a solvent.

Milk (or similar fatty liquids) are also effective, but obviously less convenient due to perishability and storage issues.

And following the ratios above (1mg:2ml solvent:8ml water, you can create enough dilute liquid K to last 10-14 days, and just take your planned dose each day from that supply.

Thank you for the posts.  I am intolerant to milk (a gluten intolerance) but will use my almond or coconut milk in the future.  If this will help me

get a more perfect measurement as i titrate off the last .25 mg of C, that will be great.  I am determined to beat this and be well for the first time in years.

Cheers!!